Status
Not open for further replies.

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Saturday Night’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer reported that AJ Lee has heat with WWE management after “causing a scene” with Michelle Beadle at Tribute to the Troops.

Apparently AJ’s boyfriend CM Punk and sportscaster Michelle Beadle (who is guest hosting Tribute to the Troops) were talking when AJ got jealous and yelled at Beadle, and cussed her out.

Reportedly, AJ came off as being very close to the character she portrays on WWE programming.

WWE is expected to take discipline against AJ for the incident soon, including a strong possibility that she will have to drop her Divas Title to Natalya at TLC.

CM Punk is reportedly very unhappy with WWE over how they’re handling the situation.

Source: Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required)

CM Punk Tweeted this on Thursday. The day after the supposed incident with AJ and Michelle Beadle. Which led to WWE being pissed at AJ.

:wtf::heh:

listen to this http://themaskedblogger.tumblr.com/...t-audio-clip-of-dave-meltzer-talking-about-aj :dead:

Last edited:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
The woman eating a piece of meat with Punk in this pic is who AJ had the fight with.

tumblr_inline_mxuj8ojuiF1sol6xt.jpg

And there's this:
tumblr_mxumfunW1E1sl19uoo1_500.png

Last edited:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We don't exactly know the full precise details about how it all went down, but it initially comes off as AJ being insecure and clingy in this regard, but Punk's tweet seems to be more of defending AJ. Maybe AJ was trying to troll Beadle in regards to Meltzer saying she was in character, but it possible that AJ took it too far in that regard.

I don't doubt this story is true, I'm just really curious about what actually happened instead of what we see on the surface. For all we know, AJ saw Beadle trying to feel up Punk or something, and flipped out. And if that's not the case, then that's very poor judgement on AJ's part.

I think it would be very petty that AJ would have to drop the title because of this, but I understand why. We'll just have to see where it goes from here. And last I checked, some betting sites still have AJ as a nice-to-heavy favorite against Natalya, so we'll see how it all ends up.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
We don't exactly know the full precise details about how it all went down, but it initially comes off as AJ being insecure and clingy in this regard, but Punk's tweet seems to be more of defending AJ. Maybe AJ was trying to troll Beadle in regards to Meltzer saying she was in character, but it possible that AJ took it too far in that regard.

I don't doubt this story is true, I'm just really curious about what actually happened instead of what we see on the surface. For all we know, AJ saw Beadle trying to feel up Punk or something, and flipped out. And if that's not the case, then that's very poor judgement on AJ's part.

I think it would b very petty that AJ had to drop the title because of this, but I understand why. We'll just have to see where it goes from here. And last I checked, some betting sites still have AJ as a nice-to-heavy favorite against Natalya, so we'll see how it all ends up.

Sounds like a Total Divas shoot

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps

I think it would b very petty that AJ had to drop the title because of this, but I understand why. We'll just have to see where it goes from here. And last I checked, some betting sites still have AJ as a nice-to-heavy favorite against Natalya, so we'll see how it all ends up.

There are two sides to every story. It seems like we're only hearing Michelle's side.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
They should really not affect the product by punishing performers that make money like AJ for shyt like that, why can't they have backstage disciplinary mesures like any other company? A fine, some apologies etc.

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you remember what Lethal said? very likely this is not her first time :russ:

AJ Lee, welcome back in jobberland :umad:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
It's not relevant, there are worse situations to take someone in hot waters. The title is the lastest of the problems, she will lose it, not tonight, but against Tamina in 2014. It's another concept here, if there truly was some kind of "incident", then she had a very good reason and Punk knows it. From what I know of AJ, she'd care more about her wrestling career than a dude, and at the same time we all know how Dave """loves""" AJ for situations he creates himself. So we must wait to know details about it and hope that the company will not doing something wrong about it.

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dave Meltzer, through the Wrestling Observer’s latest podcast (via Lords of Pain), is reporting that Divas Champion AJ Lee is in “hot water” over an incident with Michelle Beadle, an entertainment reporter/host, at last week’s Tribute to the Troops.

According to Meltzer, AJ came upon Beadle speaking to her boyfriend CM Punk, “freaked out” and launched into an “obscenity-laced” tirade against her.

Meltzer also says that AJ comes across as very close, personality-wise, to her on-screen character, and “not in a good way”.

fukkery :dead::laff:

tumblr_mxuxxePTLI1qayiqlo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.