Status
Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder if they are keeping AJ off the Slammy list?

They named the award "Total Diva of the Year". They have used the logo from the show and everything. I don't have the app, so I don't know who is on there to vote for, but it certainly came off on TV like you could only vote for someone from the cast.
We all know that just about every "poll" that WWE runs is rigged nowadays, so I wouldn't be surprised if they give the Slammy to one of the Total Divas cast members, probably Natalya, just to make AJ more "mad" and "incensed" as a means to help build the match for TLC.

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
It's a completely meaningless thing anyway, but I would find it interesting if they left her off. Essentially a self admission she's more popular than the reality show they and a whole other network have put money behind.

gl83

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know that just about every "poll" that WWE runs is rigged nowadays, so I wouldn't be surprised if they give the Slammy to one of the Total Divas cast members, probably Natalya, just to make AJ more "mad" and "incensed" as a means to help build the match for TLC.

The Slammies are generally used to push storylines for TLC, so wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when the slammy's were a legit show and not just a hopeful boost in ratings

pepperidge farm remembers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
89108e0a5c5a11e3b8c60af4fea6d989_8.jpg
aj-lee-rear-pics-011.jpg
aj-lee-rear-pics-008.jpg
aj-lee-rear-pics-007.jpg
aj-lee-rear-pics-006.jpg
aj-lee-rear-pics-002.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2013 Slammy Awards categories announced
BY WWE.com Staff
Page 1 of 1
December 04, 2013

20131204_SlammyAwards_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE.jpg

The 2013 Slammy Awards will air LIVE on the Dec. 9 edition of Raw at 8/7 CT on USA Network. You will determine the winner of each Slammy inside the WWE App!

GET THE WWE APP
DOWNLOAD ON THE APP STORE | DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY | DOWNLOAD ON AMAZON

CATEGORIES:

• Superstar of the Year
  • Match of the Year
  • Diva of the Year
  • Insult of the Year
  • Double-Cross of the Year
  • "LOL!" Moment of the Year
  • "This Is Awesome" Moment of the Year
  • Extreme Moment of the Year
  • Trending Now (Hashtag) of the Year
  • Beard of the Year
  • Fan Participation of the Year
  • Breakout Star of the Year
Who do you think should be nominated for a 2013 Slammy Award? Sound off now using the hashtag #Slammy.

Stay with WWE.com this week for the full list of nominees and presenters of the 2013 Slammy Awards, airing live on Dec. 9 at 8/7 CT on USA Network, as well as the 2013 WWE.com Slammy Awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.