Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predictions-AJLee vs Brie Bella
John Clapp: AJ Lee has appeared head-and-shoulders above most of her contenders in recent months, but there’s no questioning Brie Bella has ratcheted up the intensity and fine-tuned her arsenal. Unfortunately, that might not be enough to counter the presence of Tamina at ringside. WINNER: AJ Lee

Alex Giannini: I find any match with Divas Champion AJ Lee tough to predict, mostly because the pint-sized titleholder herself is so unpredictable. This time, however, I have a gut feeling that the not-so-stable champion is due for a loss. After her WWE Battleground defeat, Brie Bella has racked up the wins over AJ, and I think the trend will continue at WWE Hell in a Cell. WINNER: Brie Bella

Jake Grate: During her impressive title reign, Divas Champion AJ Lee has looked dominant and unbeatable. With Tamina Snuka by her side, WWE’s most erratic Diva should be able to continue rolling. A game effort from the vastly improved Brie Bella falls short, and WWE’s “Black Widow” retains. WINNER: AJ Lee

Anthony Benigno: No two ways around it: Brie Bella has been on fire lately, while the Divas Champion is stuck in a bit of a funk. The “Black Widow” can conceivably right the ship in time for Sunday, but based on her post-Raw meltdown, that seems somewhat unlikely. WINNER: Brie Bella

Mike McAvennie: AJ Lee has established herself not just as a great Divas Champion, but a great champion, period. Arguably, there’s no one on the present roster who knows how to press buttons and play mind games better than she. Brie will definitely make it interesting this Sunday, but at this time, I’d say that AJ, of all the current champions in WWE, will enjoy the longest title reign. WINNER: AJ Lee http://www.wwe.com/shows/hellinacell/2013/wwe-hell-in-a-cell-2013-predictions-26158176/page-3

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
BXS_OZoCcAAgzAd.jpg:large

This guy went hardcore. He loves our queen just like we do. Even AJ loves it.

:blessed::umad:

Your Queen is sucking dikks and getting cummed inside of by BF #29 :laff:

carry on yall

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Punk was the one that railed against Cena screwing a young diva and basically told Cena and anyone that would listen about it. Punk used to be the guy that went out of his way to protect the Diva’s and make sure they got to their rooms safe and away from the boys. Two things are happening now that guys in the locker room feel is hypocritical. Randy Orton is screwing Jo-Jo and Punk hasn’t said one thing about it and Punk screwing AJ Lee is a sore spot because AJ still talks about Jay Lethal as the man she will be with in the end and because AJ is the locker room darling. The wrestlers love her and want to protect her but apparently Punk was with AJ while he was with Lita. AJ is going to get punished by WWE for her secret relationship with Punk by most likely dropping the title to Brie Bella. So Punk is acting like he’s above the rules he kinda set because he’s the big star now.

:mjpls:

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Your Queen is sucking dikks and getting cummed inside of by BF #29 :laff:

carry on yall

I really don't care about her sex life because she is going smashed by someone. Just by her extreme beauty alone, she can get any man she wants at the end of the night. Or she could be going home wishing a man of her dreams can admire her gorgeous self. Which I highly doubt that and besides she with CM Punk. (Going by the rumors) She is still my queen from a wrestling fan point of view.

:ehh::dwillhuh::salute:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
There is no tongue ring, it's just lighting illusions and shadows.Go to 2:18 and look at her tongue, no piercing to be had.
:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.