Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Eva Marie about AJ and Punk

AJ Lee and CM Punk are said to be dating but trying to keep the relationship on the quiet. Punk is thought to remain on very good terms with his ex Amy Dumas aka Lita.

AJ is stupid and naive as fukk :camby:

Last edited:

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Its crazy how we know and how obvious that they are dating. There are too many rumors and too many sightings with them together from different sources. I will be happy if they come out the closet already so all their fans can stop bothering them about the relationship. It will make things easier for AJ and Punk.

You're under the public eye with a microscope so just make life easier by just doing that. Tell everyone that your together.
Punk comes out " I been smashing AJ for months now, its been great. She is so adorable and cute I had to get her. I had feelings for her when we did that love story a while back so I was like man this woman is awesome. I had to make this a reality. About three months ago, I asked her to go with me to get a bite to eat. We was in the same state doing the house shows. Later on that night, I invited her on my tour bus and smashed that night, all night I might say. And its great seeing the fans react to this, like they are going to try this nice piece of ass one day. Nope its all mines, all mines." Punk said while he shows his nasty evil smile.

I love for Punk to say this. I think everyone will be devastated.
:bryan::lolbron::russ::pachaha:

Last edited:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
tumblr_mv48f5uMB21sx191ko1_500.png

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's some guy sending links of this thread to AJ on twitter. Stop with that shyt. This thread is embarassing.
I kinda think it's Skipe10 doing that. :stopitslime:

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
I think some of you might have mental problems. I think it's safe to say some of you care so much and dislike this so much because you're under the paranoid delusions that AJ Lee would see you randomly in the crowd one day and would instantly fall in love and bed you. Talk about weirdos.

I would seriously find it hillarious if this actually worked out longterm and these two people wound up like Stephanie and Triple H. I think some of your heads would explode. Here's looking at you Spike10.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
I think some of you might have mental problems. I think it's safe to say some of you care so much and dislike this so much because you're under the paranoid delusions that AJ Lee would see you randomly in the crowd one day and would instantly fall in love and bed you. Talk about weirdos.

I would seriously find it hillarious if this actually worked out longterm and these two people wound up like Stephanie and Triple H. I think some of your heads would explode. Here's looking at you Spike10.

:laff:

AJ and Punk as new Steph and HHH? really? how stupid you are? he was in more p*ssys than now is in Divas Divison! Punk and longterm realtionship? :deadrose: are you AJ/Punk shipper? to talking that shyt:scusthov:

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
:laff:

AJ and Punk as new Steph and HHH? really? how stupid you are? he was in more p*ssys than now is in Divas Divison! Punk and longterm realtionship? :deadrose: are you AJ/Punk shipper? to talking that shyt:scusthov:

Actually, it's pretty obvious you're the stupid one. You can't even figure out I was mocking you. If this thread is ever closed I'd bet every amount of money I own you're the cause.

manxcave

Rookie
Daps
Ive been lurking this thread for a while now and I have to say Spike10 and that Turk poster are the biggest idiots with the worst grammar ever.

I think they actually might be CM Punk's ex boyfriends because they "know" so much about him.

I mean its cool if you guys are gay. Nothing wrong with that. But wow, all this detective work over this whole ordeal is hilarious. And its all speculation, and hearsay at best, thats the most funniest part.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Ive been lurking this thread for a while now and I have to say Spike10 and that Turk poster are the biggest idiots with the worst grammar ever.

I think they actually might be CM Punk's ex boyfriends because they "know" so much about him.

I mean its cool if you guys are gay. Nothing wrong with that. But wow, all this detective work over this whole ordeal is hilarious. And its all speculation, and hearsay at best, thats the most funniest part.

you dissed me just like 2pac Biggie in hit em up

1367514005_.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.