Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell are you guys talking about? Eva Marie didn't say anything about AJ and Punk dating.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
punk-lita-620x350.jpg
i guess he made her tap out.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
:yes: if for you relationship with the biggest slut in WWE is a deliberate decision, that's ok. This is your opinion and i respect this :handshake:
If you believe to EVA MARIE (and I repeat: EVA MARIE) you are the most naive person in the world. She doesn't know where is her house, imagine this...How you can write AJ is naive if you believe to that """diva"""? Absourd :bryan:

If you don't want to support AJ anymore, you can go out of this thread. Easy :yeshrug:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
If you believe to EVA MARIE (and I repeat: EVA MARIE) you are the most naive person in the world. She doesn't know where is her house, imagine this...How you can write AJ is naive if you believe to that """diva"""? Absourd :bryan:

If you don't want to support AJ anymore, you can go out of this thread. Easy :yeshrug:

:laff: This nikka in denial. Eva Marie shares the locker room with all them chicks. I'm pretty sure she knows who's fukking who.
Punk prolly beating up that p*ssy as we speak:umad:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
:laff: This nikka in denial. Eva Marie shares the locker room with all them chicks. I'm pretty sure she knows who's fukking who.
Punk prolly beating up that p*ssy as we speak:umad:
Eva Marie has much heat in the backstage because of his comportament, she's a terrible wrestler and a poor person. On TD she cries during a segment even it's fake, she has a primary school girl's brain. If another diva says this I would write something different, but Eva Marie...No thanks :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.