Reppin
NULL
8375d0d634eb11e3bb8a22000a1f97fc_8.jpg

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I would not celebrate...I think WWE takes the injury on storyline and at Hell in a Cell she will...Nope, I don't want to write it :wow:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would not celebrate...I think WWE takes the injury on storyline and at Hell in a Cell she will...Nope, I don't want to write it :wow:
Well, if it happens, that can be a way to turn her back babyface, since she's getting good pops as it is. And to me, she has come across as the underdog babyface in her feud with the Total Divas, so it's a win-win for me, either way.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Well, if it happens, that can be a way to turn her back babyface, since she's getting good pops as it is. And to me, she has come across as the underdog babyface in her feud with the Total Divas, so it's a win-win for me, either way.

And Tamina? She can't turn with AJ. I mean Tamina as face?

And if AJ will lose the title because of her? Good way to turn AJ babyface.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maizeandbluekid, post: 5780351, member: 5940"And to me, she has come across as the underdog babyface in her feud with the Total Divas, so it's a win-win for me, either way.
But how is she a babyface? When she's the one started the entire conflict in the first place. The Total Divas cast weren't bothering her at all before her little promo. From that point she kept interfering in their matches and attacking them.

AJ could put the black widow on a newborn baby and someone will claim that the baby is a the heel because it's crying and can't cut a promo or something like that. shyt is hilarious.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But how is she a babyface? When she's the one started the entire conflict in the first place. The Total Divas cast weren't bothering her at all before her little promo. From that point she kept interfering in their matches and attacking them.

AJ could put the black widow on a newborn baby and someone will claim that the baby is a the heel because it's crying and can't cut a promo or something like that. shyt is hilarious.
The reason she came across as babyface to me, even though I know she is very much being the heel, is because the fans agreed with her and the points she was making. As she was ripping the shyt out of the show, fans cheered for her, and even chanted her name. She even got a big pop in Chicago (granted, that is more of a smark crowd, but still). And when she did interfere in their matches, she didn't get the upperhand, she got ganged up on and beat down. That makes you look like a babyface when it's a 3 on 1 attack, especially when you're someone the size of AJ.

Those were just my simple observations. :yeshrug:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The reason she came across as babyface to me, even though I know she is very much being the heel, is because the fans agreed with her and the points she was making. As she was ripping the shyt out of the show, fans cheered for her, and even chanted her name. She even got a big pop in Chicago (granted, that is more of a smark crowd, but still). And when she did interfere in their matches, she didn't get the upperhand, she got ganged up on and beat down. That makes you look like a babyface when it's a 3 on 1 attack, especially when you're someone the size of AJ.

Those were just my simple observations. :yeshrug:
I understand agreeing with things she said in the promo, that's cool (I myself agreed with her on most of her points) but that didnt make her face to me. It was still a heel move because it was uncalled for since those women didn't do anything wrong and they did Nothing to her at all. Fans cheering her doesn't make her face, her "role model" CM Punk said some terrible things during his feud with Undertaker about Paul Bearer and his days past death and was cheered heavy all through the feud that didn't make him a good guy in the slightest. I enjoyed his performance because it was great but i didn't feel bad for him when taker beat his ass.

it was 3 on 1 cuz she ran in and attacked them 1st unprovoked with a weapon (title belt) i might add. Now if they the total divas girls run out and surround her when she's having match with another diva and beat her down That would make her a face. If a mugger breaks into a family's house and the family gets together and kicks his ass, the mugger doesnt become the good guy just because he's outnumbered or happens to be very short by adult standards.

Last edited:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I understand agreeing with things she said in the promo, that's cool (I myself agreed with her on most of her points) but that didnt make her face to me. It was still a heel move because it was uncalled for since those women didn't do anything wrong and they did Nothing to her at all. Fans cheering her doesn't make her face, her "role model" CM Punk said some terrible things during his feud with Undertaker about Paul Bearer and his days past death and was cheered heavy all through the feud that didn't make him a good guy in the slightest. I enjoyed his performance because it was great but i didn't feel bad for him when taker beat his ass.

it was 3 on 1 cuz she ran in and attacked them 1st unprovoked with a weapon (title belt) i might add. Now if they the total divas girls run out and surround her when she's having match with another diva and beat her down That would make her a face. If a mugger breaks into a family's house and the family gets together and kicks his ass, the mugger doesnt become the good guy just because he's outnumbered or happens to be very short by adult standards.
No disagreements there, and I completely understand your thinking on that part. You make a fine point.

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I hope WWE use aj correctly. Give her more time on camera so they can make a storyline out of the concussion she has received. Also, get something going on with a new feud. She will get a heart warmed welcome from all of her fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.