Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1385254_689245774438244_1066921395_n.jpg

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
There were a lot of people surprised that AJ Lee was medically cleared so quickly following being sent home from last week’s Monday Night Raw in Pittsburgh. AJ was in really bad shape, with slurred speech and needing assistance to walk. She had significant memory loss and was complaining of seeing fog. There was even concern at one point whether or not she should get on an airplane.

We’re also told that AJ has been dealing with an elbow injury that she suffered back in September. AJ is seen as someone that is extremely tough and doesn’t mind working through injury. However, it should be noted that she had to pass an Impact Concussion Test before she could receive clearance from a concussion.

That's via WrestlingNewsWorld.com

She's a tough lady. And now that elbow band has been explained.

But wait a minute, a full week before this report was even known or posted, that guy posted here the following:

On her concussion...

My understanding is it is very significant. She could not stand upright, could not walk in a straight line and had to have another person guide her as she walked, had difficulty with lights, was nauseous, and had trouble remembering her own name. Doctors were hesitant to allow her to even fly. It was considered by all involved to be the worst concussion a WWF/E female has ever received. I have no further knowledge on how she currently is other than to say they are planning for a prolonged absence. There is also fear about longterm effects on her and her career.

That's about as accurate to this report as you can get. And it's a full week before this was known by the dirtsheets. So...who actually is this guy? While she may not have career problems, since he absolutely knew the rest of it, I'm going to say he was probably accurate on that part too, and at the time there was fear for her. That's bizarre. There appears to actually be a legit source posting here. I wonder who he is.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn. For being so small, AJ is one tough little badass. But BIG PROPS to her being able to recover. From this, and her elbow injury, without even a pip of complaining. Maybe those a$$holes at commentary would stop being such dikks to her....

Ah, who am I kidding? Of course, they won't. Even JBL, who is supposed to be the heel sympathizer, spends every waking moment just doing nothing but rip her tattoo, or call her crazy. Gee, how original. :rudy:

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
Damn. For being so small, AJ is one tough little badass. But BIG PROPS to her being able to recover. From this, and her elbow injury, without even a pip of complaining. Maybe those @ssholes at commentary would stop being such dikks to her....

Ah, who am I kidding? Of course, they won't. Even JBL, who is supposed to be the heel sympathizer, spends every waking moment just doing nothing but rip her tattoo, or call her crazy. Gee, how original. :rudy:

The commentary wasn't that bad with her tattoo and was more playful until she seemingly shot on Jerry Lawler and went off script about his likeness of young girls. At least to me, this seems to have angered JBL and he hasn't let up yet on the tattoo. Hey, the truth hurts. Lawler is lucky he isn't in prison. JBL seems to be the only one who cares anyway. Were it really as big an issue as some make it sound they'd have punished her and taken the title off of her. They haven't, so I doubt they care.

It's just JBL likely thinking he'll put "a woman in her place" or some other backwards crap, when the reality is she was right. Lawler is a sick pervert who very definitely paid off the 13 and 14 year old Memphis girls to drop the charges against him in the 80's. I mean, it's not even really up for debate. They pressed charges on him, and the charges were dropped when an undisclosed settlement was reached. I mean, why do you think he paid them?

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
But wait a minute, a full week before this report was even known or posted, that guy posted here the following:

That's about as accurate to this report as you can get. And it's a full week before this was known by the dirtsheets. So...who actually is this guy? While she may not have career problems, since he absolutely knew the rest of it, I'm going to say he was probably accurate on that part too, and at the time there was fear for her. That's bizarre. There appears to actually be a legit source posting here. I wonder who he is.

:whoo:

Maybe this is Edward Snowden or Erica or Robbie ( he know about us :patrice: ) :manny:

however, hey, @thefountainofknowledge say something more about AJ, Mr.''WikiLeaks'' :lupe:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
they might not her wrestle for a while
Nah. I think if she was medically cleared yesterday, that must mean that she'll be ready to go for Hell in a Cell. But I think she won't be wrestling matches until then, just stand at ringside during Tamina's matches, stuff like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As noted earlier, WWE announced that Divas Champion AJ Lee has been medically cleared to wrestle.
PWInsider is reporting that she probably won't be involved in an actual wrestling match until the Hell In a Cell pay-per-view, but that is always subject to change. The Bella Twins vs. AJ and Tamina Snuka has been discussed for the pay-per-view.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ed-to-wwe-hell-in-a-cell/#Ssvjhh5mSIhwePPS.99
If this happens, I like it. You give Tamina the heavy work for the match, you keep AJ at a safe risk while making sure she doesn't get too rusty, and you automatically continue her title reign to at least Survivor Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.