Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

i like how in this video starting at 3:10. She said if you place her picture up against other women she will be the last one to be pick. When I first heard that I was thinking AJ does not look at her self as being beautiful or being hot. It makes me think that AJ does not think she is beautiful. I dont know what men is filling her mind up with that bull crap.
:demonic::mindblown:

I would of picked her before anyone else because of the way she is and the way she presents herself which is very attractive.
:noah:

So AJ don't say that anymore. You're number one in my book. You should of made Complex top five along with beyonce and nicki minaj who are ugly in my opinion. Instead of top 50 for AJ. :damn:

Last edited:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mumkb54lpM1qaitp9o1_250.gif
tumblr_mumkb54lpM1qaitp9o2_250.gif

tumblr_mumixzOLeS1qhi74ko1_500.gif

AJ talking about the camera crew for Total Divas.

tumblr_mumg74JBSj1qaitp9o1_250.gif
tumblr_mumg74JBSj1qaitp9o2_250.gif

tumblr_mumg74JBSj1qaitp9o3_250.gif
tumblr_mumg74JBSj1qaitp9o4_250.gif

tumblr_mumg74JBSj1qaitp9o5_250.gif
tumblr_mumg74JBSj1qaitp9o6_250.gif

tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko1_250.gif
tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko2_250.gif

tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko3_250.gif
tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko4_250.gif

tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko5_250.gif
tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko6_250.gif

tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko7_250.gif
tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko8_250.gif

tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko9_250.gif
tumblr_mulvzbghzK1qhi74ko10_250.gif

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
I can't look on AJ after this that we know that Punk is smashing her. My AJ would never do this with this :trash:. I miss ''old'' AJ:to:I'm trying to forget, but every time when i see her photos after SS in my head i see Punk ''on'' her :sadbron:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
I can't look on AJ after this that we know that Punk is smashing her. My AJ would never do this with this :trash:. I miss ''old'' AJ:to:I'm trying to forget, but every time when i see her photos after SS in my head i see Punk ''on'' her :sadbron:

You really need to get over it. :deadhorse:

We don't even know for sure that they're together (though it seems that they probably are). But even so, what does it matter? :stopitslime:

It's not like any of us ever had a chance with AJ anyway, and with Punk's track record they'll split up most likely by next summer (if not sooner). :win:

And when she dated other wrestlers in the past, did that bother you as well? :mjpls:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
You really need to get over it. :deadhorse:

We don't even know for sure that they're together (though it seems that they probably are). But even so, what does it matter? :stopitslime:

It's not like any of us ever had a chance with AJ anyway, and with Punk's track record they'll split up most likely by next summer (if not sooner). :win:

And when she dated other wrestlers in the past, did that bother you as well? :mjpls:

I'm not angry that she found someone, i'm angry, cuz THIS IS PUNK!!!!!! :damn:

its many coolest guys in the world ( even in WWE ), but no... this had to be a Punk, the worst boyfriend for her ( beside Cena, Orton, Ziggler )

IMO He just wants to fukk her, but stupid AJ thinks that there is something more between them. ALL girls in Punk list were a rat rings and now AJ is in this list ( coincidence? :patrice: ). And if someone think that AJ would be happy with him is just stupid and naive :camby:

and yeah we don't know that they are dating, but I would not be surprisedf they are just a ''sex friends''

Last edited:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not angry that she found someone, i'm angry, cuz THIS IS PUNK!!!!!! :damn:

its many coolest guys in the world ( even in WWE ), but no... this had to be a Punk, the worst boyfriend for her ( beside Cena, Orton, Ziggler )

IMO He just wants to fukk her, but stupid AJ thinks that there is something more between them. ALL girls in Punk list were a rat rings and now AJ is in this list ( coincidence? :patrice: ). And if someone think that AJ would be happy with him is just stupid and naive :camby:

and yeah we don't know that they are dating, but I would not be surprisedf they are just a ''sex friends''
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
every fukking day on this thread, facebook, twitter, tumblr...everywhere AJ/Punk shyt:damn:. fukk this, i'm done

I will always love AJ and i really tried, but I will never accept her relationship with Punk. AJ is a stupid girl for falling into his trap, she is blinded by love. I don't have a problem that she has a boyfriend, i have a problem with that her new bf is Punk. she deserves for someone better that this slut
Yes, i put her on pedestal and this was my mistake:snoop: and know I feel cheated . I cannot forget her, I will always love her. But I can't look at her the same. This is too much for me, i need a rest

tumblr_m7dujbGz221r9mean.gif

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
lets face it this guy is what most women want, he is a douche bag, but she knew it, his rep is legendary.
cmpunk2.jpg
maria_and_cm_punk_dancing_by_sonyaleonhart-d3dim5r.jpg
tumblr_lwjingfgeN1r7wprro1_500.jpg
0180lwqf0.jpg
l6ce968a21d9b42f7aaef44mg9.jpg
cm-punk-natalya-and-mvp-in-new-zeland.jpg
lets be real, Punk has mad game, and this just the known girls he smashed, he is a very confident guy and he jumps on these before others get a chance.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lets face it this guy is what most women want, he is a douche bag, but she knew it, his rep is legendary.
cmpunk2.jpg
maria_and_cm_punk_dancing_by_sonyaleonhart-d3dim5r.jpg
tumblr_lwjingfgeN1r7wprro1_500.jpg
0180lwqf0.jpg
l6ce968a21d9b42f7aaef44mg9.jpg
cm-punk-natalya-and-mvp-in-new-zeland.jpg
lets be real, Punk has mad game, and this just the known girls he smashed, he is a very confident guy and he jumps on these before others get a chance.
:salute:"Cause You Can't Knock The Hustle" - Jay-z :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.