Status
Not open for further replies.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
c'mon Spike, you're becoming very ridiculous, seriously. If you don't want to support AJ anymore for these reasons ok, don't write in this fukking thread anymore and fukk off. Otherwise change your attitude, i'm sick of your lines here.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you fools here need serious help (Spike10). While you are talking shyt about AJ and Punk dating, they are having fun and giving zero fukks about your stupid comments. And wishing that Punk cheats on AJ? Are you fukking stupid?! If they are together, at least I hope they work out and last.
You must be one who is harassing the superstars on Twitter saying that AJ stole her idol's BF.
Get the fukk out of her with your stupidity and get a fukking life.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God this thread has gotten depressing. Allow me to change the subject? What do you guys think AJ Lee would be like in IMPACT Wrestling? I'm asking because I'd love to see her in a match with Gail Kim, non-marking aside, she is the best women's wrestler on the planet right now.. and I think her and Lee would be great in a feud. Hopefully my link works.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We would see much better matches from her in Impact. TNA doesn't really have as many restrictions on the Knockouts in the ring, as the 'E does with it's Divas.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with that for sure, hopefully TNA start to pick up a few new female talents considering how little of the Knockouts they have left. That "Lady Taba" or whatever.. is fresh from OVW I believe.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OK, let's all get over that shyt...

CAUSE THERE'S A NEW AJ PIC TO APPRECIATE!

tumblr_muj5uiMSqd1qjtztpo1_500.png

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
OK, let's all get over that shyt...

CAUSE THERE'S A NEW AJ PIC TO APPRECIATE!

tumblr_muj5uiMSqd1qjtztpo1_500.png

damn, i know that AJ hate photo sessions, but lately ( except this great Katlyn pics :ahh: ) we got only Total Divas, Total Divas and Total Divas photoshoots ...:shaq2: I hope when she go back that she will have the same photo session or better :ohlawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.