Reppin
NULL
bffaf0362ee711e385e522000aaa0a42_8.jpg
222fb64c2efc11e3951022000aeb0ce5_7.jpg

Last edited:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
Fan reports say that CM Punk and AJ were traveling together on Punk's bus this weekend for the Saturday night house show in Albany and in Buffalo on Saturday night for Battleground.

from Yahoo answers:

xolilshortii18xo answered 19 hrs ago
They are totally dating! i went to the live event in Albany NY last night and actually saw and have a photo of them getting on Punks bus together luggage and all :smile:

From Twitter:
@sloanestweets 15h
So embarrassed by behavior of Buffalo "fans" at the arena. Superstars are not zoo animals. Don't blame @CMPunk or anyone for not stopping.

@CurlyKat82 14h
@sloanestweets Oh man. Did you see AJ?

@sloanestweets 14h
@CurlyKat82 I did. She and Punk snuck off of his bus where no one could see them

‏@TheBestBake 5h
@CMPunk I waited for an hour and a half to see only you and you see us and walk away with aj! :( why punk

Last edited:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Fan reports say that CM Punk and AJ were traveling together on Punk's bus this weekend for the Saturday night house show in Albany and in Buffalo on Saturday night for Battleground.

from Yahoo answers:

They are totally dating! i went to the live event in Albany NY last night and actually saw and have a photo of them getting on Punks bus together luggage and all :smile:

From Twitter:
@sloanestweets 15h
So embarrassed by behavior of Buffalo "fans" at the arena. Superstars are not zoo animals. Don't blame @CMPunk or anyone for not stopping.

@CurlyKat82 14h

@sloanestweets 14h
@CurlyKat82 I did. She and Punk snuck off of his bus where no one could see them

JUST A FRIENDS? :camby:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España

from Yahoo answers:

From Twitter:
@sloanestweets 15h

@CurlyKat82 14h

@sloanestweets 14h

‏@TheBestBake 5h
@CMPunk I waited for an hour and a half to see only you and you see us and walk away with aj! :( why punk

JUST A FRIENDS? :camby:

So, AJ is offiacial homewrecker? I told you

she is pathetic, AJ is that big Lita fan, That she must suck this same dikk what her idol :scusthov:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Sensational Sherri
20k7h9t.png

Maria
20k7h9t.png

Layla
20k7h9t.png

Beth Phoenix
20k7h9t.png

Mickie James
20k7h9t.png

Shelly Martinez
20k7h9t.png

Daffney
20k7h9t.png

Becky Bayless
20k7h9t.png

Tracy Brooks
20k7h9t.png

Allison Danger
20k7h9t.png

Lita
20k7h9t.png

AJ
20k7h9t.png

tumblr_inline_mso4o7kAgo1qz4rgp.gif

Yeah, CM Punk's living the dream.

Remember brehs, they are

tumblr_mu9gfhJ1b51sxvdu6o1_500.gif

Edit: And now i know why she is still a champion and why she won title in Chicago.
and maybe ZIggler was fukk her too?

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lol! I guess took AJ Just took Kofi spot as Punk's "road friend":shaq:

Last edited:

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
You all are a bunch of borderline crazed stalkers. Seriously. You mock the AJpunk fan girls but you're no different either. You're as nuts as them.

I think it's pathetic that you get so up in arms over what someone does in their real life. I mean I'd laugh and mock you if it wasn't so sad.

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all are a bunch of borderline crazed stalkers. Seriously. You mock the AJpunk fan girls but you're no different either. You're as nuts as them.

I think it's pathetic that you get so up in arms over what someone does in their real life. I mean I'd laugh and mock you if it wasn't so sad.

Would you consider me as a crazed stalker ,,,

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is gonna be in the red again, and this time I can actually see why it should be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.