Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ with that "I think I'm a little bit too old for you" and "Know your product" burns. :dead:
I legit sat there backstage with this exact face:
1m175.gif
u wrestle?

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My tongue needs to meet her tongue.

:ohhh:

She's the only reason to watch the WWE in the PG Era.

Last edited:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
What do you think, brehs, AJ get heat on backstage after that shot on Lawler? :ohhh: some people think ''yes'', but i hope she doesn't get:sadcam:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Two of the biggest pops of the night after Edge did not even make it to TV. Dolph Ziggler came out to a huge pop, but the one that was absolutely massive was Natalya. It didn't go for anywhere near as long as Edge's (just a few seconds), but the initial pop might have been even louder. I don't know if people mistook her music for Bret Hart or something, but I can't explain why so many people popped for Nattie, it was loud as hell. AJ also got a big starting pop (which you also didn't hear, commercials ended in the middle of her entrance) but it was nowhere near Natalya's.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
Mama mia! That shirt really... fits her well! :noah:

This is right after her pedo bomb:

3n2MFTdh.jpg
You can see a bit of regret on AJ's face while JBL is about to grin

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no dude, they're refering to an Attitude Era all women stable Terri Runnels formed called PMS. Pretty Mean Sisters. Meat was a wrestler, he was the only male member of the group and he was like they're slave or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.