Naples, Italy
tumblr_msr8u0mQop1s25wgdo1_500.png

I did not know what PMS, Meat and Pamprin means :ehh:

so I checked

PMS - Pre-Menstrual Syndrome" :leon:

Pamprin - Menstrual Pain Relief tablet

Meat - ''penis'' :wtf:

what she was mean ''you can be meat'' :what:

WTF how you can be a wrestling fan without knowing one of the most important stable of all time? PMS = Pretty mean Sisters and Meat was her bodyguard! They made history on the attitude era!

picturgall.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
WTF how you can be a wrestling fan without knowing one of the most important stable of all time? PMS = Pretty mean Sisters and Meat was her bodyguard! They made history on the attitude era!

picturgall.jpg

:manny:

i'm wrestling fan since 2007 and i don't have a time to watch every RAW or SD or know all stable before 2007 :yeshrug:

sometimes i think that i'm the youngest person on this site :heh:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
:manny:

i'm wrestling fan since 2007 and i don't have a time to watch every RAW or SD or know all stable before 2007 :yeshrug:

sometimes i think that i'm the youngest person on this site :heh:
I'm ironic about they made history, Meat was a jobber and nobody cared about them :russ:

I'm 20, but I saw the attitude era by computer and I know something about WWF :manny:

Original Sin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no dude, they're refering to an Attitude Era all women stable Terri Runnels formed called PMS. Pretty Mean Sisters. Meat was a wrestler, he was the only male member of the group and he was like they're slave or something.
Until you mentioned it, I totally forgot all about that horrible angle.
Looking back, the Attitude Era sure had a lot of stinker moments :gag:

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTMy13LCUAApLFJ.jpg:large

I swear my love for her is supa huge ,,tho if i ever seen her in person id be so intimidated to the point i wouldnt dare ask her to take a photo with me unless i had $2500 or more in cash on me to offer her for 30 seconds of her time for a photo and a autograph ,, i mean i wouldnt dare ,, but thats just me ,,anyway

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I understand that most of the time, heels are supposed to lose at House Shows, but shouldn't champions get a little bone once in a while? (Not an AJ issue, just an issue in general)

Status
Not open for further replies.