7a3c43721a6211e3bcee22000aaa0a82_7.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AJ Lee,her tattooest,Kaitlyn
7a3c43721a6211e3bcee22000aaa0a82_7.jpg

Seeing this just made me realize something: why does Katie Thick need to be wearing all that damn mascara and shyt during her matches and shyt. She is just as more beautiful with her natural aesthetics, much like AJ.

Talk about a :whew: moment. A trio of pure looking females right here, breh. :blessed:

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing this just made me realize something: why does Katie Thick need to be wearing all that damn mascara and shyt during her matches and shyt. She is just as more beautiful with her natural aesthetics, much like AJ.

Talk about a :whew: moment. A trio of pure looking females right here, breh. :blessed:
Do you think Kaitlyn looks good without make up? I don't want to be mean, but no. :huhldup:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do you think Kaitlyn looks good without make up? I don't want to be mean, but no. :huhldup:
Yeah, I actually do. Is she muscular, and could probably kick my ass? Sure, but she doesn't look disgusting like most female body-builders. She has shape on her, has nice full lips (when she's not injecting them), and a nice pair of green eyes.

I mean, look at this:

kait1.jpeg

I may be an AJ simp, but I'm not such a blind homer mark to recognize beauty when I see it. That's why I like Kaitlyn for the reasons I previously stated, that's why I like Naomi's Nubian featurs (and DAT ASS :datazz: ) and that's why I like Nattie for DEM CURVES. :whew:

AJ is still #1 for me, but I'm not prejudice to other's looks due to a type or whatever.

Daps
Kaitlyn looks best without much makeup, as shown by her mugshot. I remember one time on RAW she had on buckets of makeup and was so scust

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I actually do. Is she muscular, and could probably kick my ass? Sure, but she doesn't look disgusting like most female body-builders. She has shape on her, has nice full lips (when she's not injecting them), and a nice pair of green eyes.

I mean, look at this:

kait1.jpeg

I may be an AJ simp, but I'm not such a blind homer mark to recognize beauty when I see it. That's why I like Kaitlyn for the reasons I previously stated, that's why I like Naomi's Nubian featurs (and DAT ASS :datdiddy:smile: and that's why I like Nattie for DEM CURVES. :noah:
Hey hey, I also think Kaitlyn (& Nattie & Naomi) is pretty. But without make up not so much.
If you wanted to prove me something, that pic is not the best one, she's wearing (a lot) make up. You should have used this one instead.
The-Chickbusters.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see nothing wrong with Kaitlyn in that picture, AJLeeFan. In my opinion, if a girl needs makeup to be considered good-looking, then she isn't good-looking at all. Just look at Kim Kartrashian.

Status
Not open for further replies.