Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
SD spiler
Divas champion A.J. Lee beat Kaitlyn (w/Layla) via submission at 3:30 to retain the Divas Title. A.J. applied Black Widow following an anti-climatic heel turn from Layla, who simply protected A.J. on the floor leading to the submission. The crowd was indifferent, plus it was telegraphed in the backstage segment.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SD spiler
Divas champion A.J. Lee beat Kaitlyn (w/Layla) via submission at 3:30 to retain the Divas Title. A.J. applied Black Widow following an anti-climatic heel turn from Layla, who simply protected A.J. on the floor leading to the submission. The crowd was indifferent, plus it was telegraphed in the backstage segment.

Looks like AJ has a new lover

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Looks like AJ has a new lover

imagine AJ and Layla as lesbian couple :takedat::ohlawd:
ibywTtGBjvwjpb.gif

I ship AJ/Layla :win: LayLee:whew:

Last edited:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hmm. Let's see...

[X] Publicly berate and make fun of your ex-girlfriend in a dikkish manner that makes you look like an ass.

[X] Sneak attack someone with a spear when they're too distraught to see it coming

[X] And in the same instance, attack someone from behind when they're in the middle of tending to someone who's recovering from another sneak attack

Congratulations, Dolph and Kaitlyn, you have officially accomplished your first act as the prototypical WWE babyface in today's day and age, where you come off as more of a douchebag than the supposed 'bad guy heels" that you're going up against.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hmm. Let's see...

[X] Publicly berate and make fun of your ex-girlfriend in a dikkish manner that makes you look like an ass.

[X] Sneak attack someone with a spear when they're too distraught to see it coming

[X] And in the same instance, attack someone from behind when they're in the middle of tending to someone who's recovering from another sneak attack

Congratulations, Dolph and Kaitlyn, you have officially accomplished your first act as the prototypical WWE babyface in today's day and age, where you come off as more of a douchebag than the supposed 'bad guy heels" that you're going up against.

:wow:, now that you put it that way I see your point. That segment really made me feel bad for this Annoying whiny, unstable egomaniac as she stole and destroyed another person's property, while hurling insults and later throwing a temper tantrum .when things weren't going her way. .......:comeon::childplease:

If AJ ever decides to run for political office she should hire you for her Media team, because you do an amazing job at spinning these stories. Of the four them the only one who came off looking anything close to sympathetic was Langston. Whose only crime was continuing to support his troublesome friend and only getting attacked and little else for his trouble. ...but i guess that's what he gets for simping:yeshrug: lol.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dolph is still a fukking douchebag which makes it hard for me to root for him in this angle. It is interesting though, to see AJ finally getting bested by a boyfriend as she's usually the one who gets the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.