I want this girl as the mother of my future children :wow:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
RAW spiler
-Backstage segment with AJ Lee and Big E Langston. :sadcam:

(3) Kaitlyn def. AJ Lee in a non-title match.

-Dolph Ziggler came out and made fun of the romance between AJ and Langston :birdman::pacspit:, before challenging Big E to a match and wins by DQ when AJ attacks him. .

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where you get those spoilers from I didn't see anything about a backstage segment in the ones I read.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
SD spiler
A video aired of AJ's "state of mind" coming tonight.
Sandow was still looking and ran into Mark Henry and Booker T. They acted like Cody was a thief. Sandow said Booker used to be GM and Booker did his "You did not just say that," phrase. AJ out next with Big E Langston and called out Dolph Ziggler. She said she is the champ and is doing fine. She then showed Ziggler's house key and they had a good exchange where AJ threw out Ziggler's belongings in ring. It ended with Kaitlyn hitting the spear on AJ and Dolph hitting Fameasser on Langston for the close of the segment.

Dark Match Main Event.

Dolph Ziggler defeated Big E Langston (w/AJ Lee). This was probably better than the advertised Del Rio vs. Ziggler street fight. This is fresher to the crowd and is probably a warm up for their SummerSlam match. If so, it will be awesome. AJ played the crowd well as Ziggler won by hitting his finisher to a great pop to end the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.