Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
AJ and Big E as her friend and bodyguard? Ok :yeshrug:

but AJ and Big E as couple will be worst than AJ/Cena and AJ/Ziggler :huhldup:

yesterday i was thinking "finally she will be alone :dj2: ", but today:shaq2:.

IMO on next RAW or before/after SS Langston will be her new boyfriend :wtf::birdman:

Sick company, this is not entertaining Vince you fukking idiot :damn::pacspit::mindblown:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That said though, AJ and E are making these crazed shippers bothered and disgusted and I would like to see them suffer more :jawalrus:
:cheers:

I co-sign completely! the hilarious racists tweets are gonna be coming in droves if WWE actually has the balls to let him kiss her, hopefully it will be one those 1min long ziggler style kisses. Even though she's not White, I've always been convinced that WWE and the dumber segments of the audience want to believe she's white. its gonna be a :umad: moment indeed.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España

I co-sign completely! the hilarious racists tweets are gonna be coming in droves if WWE actually has the balls to let him kiss her, hopefully it will be one those 1min long ziggler style kisses. Even though she's not White, I've always been convinced that WWE and the dumber segments of the audience want to believe she's white. its gonna be a :umad: moment indeed.

:scusthov::what::pacspit:

BTW what you think brehs, AJ and Big E are still only friend ( in real Life ) or they are dating

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think that they are just messing with us. I think nothing is going to happen-
But I have to be honest, when I read the spoilers, I was pissed.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you hear JBL call her "Single White Female" Monday? :mindblown: I'm like are these people blind? lol

and yeah, the racism will be all over the place, hell I've seen some reactions that reek of it already. Just imagine if they actually become a couple irl, these folks will be seething.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did you hear JBL call her "Single White Female" Monday? :mindblown: I'm like are these people blind? lol

and yeah, the racism will be all over the place, hell I've seen some reactions that reek of it already. Just imagine if they actually become a couple irl, these folks will be seething.

:ohhh: I want this to happen sooooo much now lol! WWE will puss out tho, im sure it'll be just a tease and they'll probably pawn her on off on some new white boy sooner or later.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
59d96d9401bb2c19eb3f175e6244e8ab.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.