tumblr_mpypg6bomF1r19jnwo1_250.gif

:whew:

Dat flexibility. :ohlawd: :noah:

tebowmaniaNE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty in pink has never been more true and is it me or facially did AJ look so adorable and youthful last night not that shes not any other day but maybe it was less makeup or maybe im just always distracted by her abs i dont know :smile:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Don't tell me I was the only one that saw her pink bra peeking from under her shirt pretty much the entire match. A little under bra/boob-age going on. :whew:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About. fukking. Time.

tVHN1.gif

tVHN1.gif

tVHN1.gif

This day could not come any sooner. Now AJ calls her own shots and not in the shadow of a man :blessed:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh, Jesus fukking Christ...

Smackdown Tapings

1. Dolph Ziggler beat Jack Swagger (w/Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter). Ziggler won after hitting the Zig-Zag in about four minutes. Cesaro and Zeb were sent backstage after Cesaro pulled Ziggler off the apron into his uppercut. Post match, Ziggler cut a quick promo about dumping AJ. He said he should've done it sooner.

AJ was watching backstage with Big E and went nuts. She beat up a chair and even attacked Big E. Eventually, he hugged her and they had a moment. They were about to kiss when Langston pulled away and kissed her on the forehead.

:dahell:

For fukk's sake, can we go at least ONE SHOW without dropping AJ into YET ANOTHER love angle?! Enough with the fukking love storylines already. ENOUGH!!! :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.