Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mq3jh6SCmJ1rd2v8mo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq3jh6SCmJ1rd2v8mo5_1280.jpg

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just for the record im look forward to the 10,000 dap to this thread ,,so im crazy ,, anyway

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we love AJ with all our heart, tho we hate the guys shes love ,,we not stupid duhhh ,, its women curse to love scumbags ,,its why we will forever love AJ with all our hearts ,tho we can never agree on the guys she love ,,,sorry just wish i was worthy

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
So we love AJ with all our heart, tho we hate the guys shes love ,,we not stupid duhhh ,, its women curse to love scumbags ,,its why we will forever love AJ with all our hearts ,tho we can never agree on the guys she love ,,,sorry just wish i was worthy

No such thing as being worthy, just cowardice. And you sound creepy with that right now.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I go to the Arcadium a lot and see this thread at the top of the page often.

I always wondered why a thread about a guy was getting so much attention in the wrestling section. I stopped watching wrestling over 10 years ago so I figured it was some new superstar.

Welllllll I just started watching wrestling again about a week ago and saw some chick skipping out to the ring only to find out it was A.J Lee :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.