3994-X2.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
AJ again changed her profile pic on twitter on AJ/Ziggs kiss :what:

This AJ/Ziggler love story is worse than AJ/Cena :mindblown:

ziggler on twitter talking about her only when they go to Tv on they have autograph signing, this is ok. :manny:

but AJ? everyday when i see her tweets about ''ziggy'' or her profile pic i looks like this
tumblr_inline_moenanBmHQ1qz4rgp.gif

it's time to unfollow her? :patrice:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's time to unfollow her? :patrice:

:ufdup: If you really love her, you would continue to support her.

Maybe she's going a little far, but I appreciate her attempt to kayfabe the marks 24/7. It's very 80's of her. :ahh:

My problem with all this WWE social media shyt like twitter is it sometimes breaks kayfabe to the point that it almost makes the product a joke. I prefer what they did in the 70's and 80's: stay in character 24/7.

All this breaking the 4th wall bullshyt is ruining the mystique of the business. Just my opinion tho :manny:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
:ufdup: If you really love her, you would continue to support her.

Maybe she's going a little far, but I appreciate her attempt to kayfabe the marks 24/7. It's very 80's of her. :ahh:

My problem with all this WWE social media shyt like twitter is it sometimes breaks kayfabe to the point that it almost makes the product a joke. I prefer what they did in the 70's and 80's: stay in character 24/7.

All this breaking the 4th wall bullshyt is ruining the mystique of the business. Just my opinion tho :manny:

I will always support her 24/7 for the rest of my life :ufdup:

i respect your opinion, but you must respect my, now in WWE is only a few superstars who don't break kayfabe. I sick when i see AJ tweets about how ''Ziggi is sweet and they make baby'' and next day i see how ziggler talking about date with drunk chick

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will always support her 24/7 for the rest of my life :ufdup:

i respect your opinion, but you must respect my, now in WWE is only a few superstars who don't break kayfabe. I sick when i see AJ tweets about how ''Ziggi is sweet and they make baby'' and next day i see how ziggler talking about date with drunk chick

:salute:

You are a good dude Turek. Dont ever change, breh.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
AJ's new twitter bio:

WWE Diva's Champion/ 2012 Diva of the Year/ Former Raw GM/ Responds to Chi Chi, Half Pint, Buttons, Lil Bit, Tiny, Lil Whip, & Bunz

:wtf: what they mean :mindblown:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
AJ's new twitter bio:

WWE Diva's Champion/ 2012 Diva of the Year/ Former Raw GM/ Responds to Chi Chi, Half Pint, Buttons, Lil Bit, Tiny, Lil Whip, & Bunz

:wtf: what they mean :mindblown:

Chi Chi - Goku wife ( some stupid people think that her goku is Ziggler or Punk :pacspit:)

half pint - a small person

button - small object ( but i'm not sure )

lil bit - Referring to a young or minor child

Tiny - i think you know :AJLEE:

bunz - someone who is scared to take on a challenge either a fight or another form of competition ( but i'm not sure )

i don't know what is Lil Whip:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.