Status
Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A few quick thoughts on last night's segment with AJ and Stephanie (WARNING: THIS IS LONG)

I'm sure AJ was marking out a little inside to have a chance to do an in-ring segment with one of her idols, even though Steph acted like a bit of a twat and not only tried to bury AJ, but also tried to bury Kait before she even said a damn thing.

Triple H has definitely rubbed off on her, that's for sure. (Psst, that was a joke. Kinda. ;))

But over time, I got less angry about it; it was just Steph putting her foot down as one of the authority figures of the company. Because then, a theory came to my head.

You know, by the way the other divas were standing behind Kaitlyn when she came out, makes me wonder if underneath it all, after the AJ/Kaitlyn feud boils over, is that Steph is gonna send them all at AJ, one by one, to either take her title, make her life hell, or both.

This will do either 2 things: get more heel heat for AJ as she keeps turning back and defeating every challenge in a smug manner.

OR...

It could garner enough sympathy for her to keep putting up with McMahon bullshyt that it might actually turn her babyface again. I don't know, I'm just throwing out theories.

BTW, I'm sorry but I have to say this: Kaitlyn is a HORRIBLE actress, and not that good on the mic to boot. Hell, I think Eve acted better than her, and that's saying something.

Also, I think AJ has potential to be one of the top talkers based on her delivery, like what she did to Kaitlyn before Payback, but she needs more consistency. She sometimes enunciates too long, or either speaks too fast we can hardly catch up. And sometimes, she does both in one segment. If she finds that proper balance, she'll be one of the best mic workers in the company, IMO.

She can certainly handle her own, as evident with her actually going toe to toe with Steph on the mic.

*Editorial Over, LOL*

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was not wearing panties!?

1669-X2.jpg

Looks like a pink thong to me

:patrice: I've waited for that moment :shaq:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This post from uproxx perfectly sums up some of my negative feelings towards Stephanie upstaging the entire Divas Division last night: The Best And Worst Of WWE Raw 6/17/13 | With Leather

WORST: The Hunter’s Wife Becomes The Hunter

AJ Lee and Kaitlyn had a match at Payback based on like three years of personal backstory between the two. It was a good match with a (relatively) clean finish. It had nothing to do with Stephanie McMahon.

But LO, here arrives Big Steph to tell AJ Lee that she’s doing a number on feminism and ruining the Divas division, or something. The division where the title belt is a sparkly pink butterfly. The lady telling AJ that she’s doing anti-feminist things is the same one who got pies thrown in her face by the Planet Of The Apes apes. The one who let John Cena slap her on the ass. The one who made out with Eric Bischoff while he was dressed like her father. The one who faked a drugging, kidnapping and rape to make her dad mad. The one who rolled around in hay and shyt with Trish Stratus. The one.

THEN, as if showing up to lord herself over AJ wasn’t enough, she interrupted Kaitlyn trying to challenge AJ to a rematch by telling Kaitlyn to never interrupt her again. And also that none of the other Divas should mess with her. A woman who has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINE showed up to run down the champion, run down her challenger and run down any other possible challengers FOR NO REASON.

The worst part of THAT is that WRESTLING IS NOT REAL. If Stephanie was a real person reacting to real situations, sure, she can be justified in doing whatever she wants. But guess what? Kaitlyn didn’t really interrupt Stephanie. She was WRITTEN to interrupt Stephanie. When AJ replies to Stephanie by saying she married a superstar, and Stephanie responds with a comment about how that wasn’t original? YOU GUYS WROTE AJ TO SAY THAT. YOU ARE PURPOSEFULLY NEUTERING THE HEEL AND FACE CHARACTERS ON YOUR SHOW. The woman who is in charge of what happens on the show can’t pretend like she’s getting mad at people for letting things happen on the show. It doesn’t work like that. It’s why Triple H shouldn’t be able to be a C.O.O. in real life AND in character AND a wrestler, because he gets to make all the decisions, faces no consequence and can take credit for everything. Stephanie has now officially ceased to be Triple H’s wife, and is now just Triple H in a wig. God, imagine how much better we’d all be if he’d just kept dating Chyna.

Congratulations on being cheered over everybody else, Stephanie. You don’t have to wrestle next week, or try to sell t-shirts, or keep crowds interested in you to keep your job.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite last night's Raw being widely hailed as one of the best in quite some time, the McMahon's, Vince and Stephanie, reportedly still had some beef with the creative team. Specifically, they weren't happy with the handling of AJ Lee's character and have now intervened to bring her back towards where they would like her to be.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Despite last night's Raw being widely hailed as one of the best in quite some time, the McMahon's, Vince and Stephanie, reportedly still had some beef with the creative team. Specifically, they weren't happy with the handling of AJ Lee's character and have now intervened to bring her back towards where they would like her to be.

wut
440c5cdeb1ac.gif

they want back to crazy slut? :dahell::whoa:

if yes.... I will not be surprised if she leave Ziggs ( Ziggler Face, AJ Heel this not make sense ) with Big E and after few weeks AJ kisses him :snoop:

Langston want WHC tittle shot, maybe this is only joke, but...

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy

If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Please remember, these are merely rumors. Try not to take them too seriously, just have fun with them.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wut
440c5cdeb1ac.gif

if yes.... I will not be surprised if she leave Ziggs ( Ziggler Face, AJ Heel this not make sense ) with Big E and after few weeks AJ kisses him :snoop:

Well they really didn't portray her as crazy slut yesterday right? I just saw AJ being build up as this obnoxious bytch champ. Seems that's the direction they want AJ to go in.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
wut
440c5cdeb1ac.gif

Off topic: Turek, read Shirlz's twitter and look what happened to her...It's terrible.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
Off topic: Turek, read Shirlz's twitter and look what happened to her...It's terrible.
Dude, you can't just tease us like this. Now I have to go see her twitter as well because I'm so freaking curious for no apparent reason! :why:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

:ohhh: Damn... it's terrible

@WWEAJLee
One of my most dedicated & sweetest fans, Shirleigh, has suffered a great loss this week. Keeping you and the Kaur family in my thoughts

@WWEAJLee
One of my most dedicated & sweetest fans, Shirleigh, has suffered a great loss this week. Keeping you and the Kaur family in my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.