Status
Not open for further replies.

fanheel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean how were they being creepy? I wan not intending on being creepy. Just asking for pics and keep it at that. Was not gonna talk or respond about pics. Just asking and leaving it at that.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I mean how were they being creepy? I wan not intending on being creepy. Just asking for pics and keep it at that. Was not gonna talk or respond about pics. Just asking and leaving it at that.

Dude, what you're doing is worse. It lets people know people like you exise. It'd be like if someone asked for pics of aj taking a shyt or something like that.

fanheel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not being creepy at all. Also don't accuse me of something like that when all I asked was for pics. I kept it simple and i did not get into detail or anything like that.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I'm not being creepy at all. Also don't accuse me of something like that when all I asked was for pics. I kept it simple and i did not get into detail or anything like that.

Don't matter, the point is, you asked, the thing that makes it ok for us is that we just wait for stuff like that to happen and then WE GO IN FOR THE KILL AND BE EATING :eat: LIKE THERE'S NO TOMMORROW!!!

fanheel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that's not right to do. Whatever I asked what I wanted to ask. If someone responds. Great.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Well that's not right to do. Whatever I asked what I wanted to ask. If someone responds. Great.

Well that aint how it works here boy, you be patient and thank the turek for what he gives you. The official name for the aj pic handlers are the tureks now.

fanheel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the tureks? And don't call me boy. You can just talk to me in a normal way. No need to talk like that.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
What are the tureks? And don't call me boy. You can just talk to me in a normal way. No need to talk like that.

Boy, I just turned 20, I'll talk to you however I want. Now, the treks are a name I just thought of for the people that bring in the Piff pics of aj lee, the one that leads the tureks Is turek himself.

fanheel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm older than you so that means your the boy.
But whatever you get off by trolling. Hope that's a good substitute for actual sex.

Original Sin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record, there was no actual nipple in Kaitlyn's wardrobe malfunction tonight.

It was close, but definitely no nipple.

Status
Not open for further replies.