Status
Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know, I actually commented last night that I thought AJ/Kaitlyn was the 3rd best match of the night, behind Punk/Jericho and ADR/Ziggler. And after viewing it again, I liked it even more! Great display of moves, great storytelling, the announcers actually PAID ATTENTION to what was going on, and a nice sequence of events to finish it off. If I could count on one hand on some of the best Divas matches in the past few years, this definitely would be one of them.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the only match I liked better than AJ/Kait was ADR/Ziggs. What made both of these matches to me was the exceptional storytelling that was put on display.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mok4616lgY1susxejo1_500.png

fanheel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did it cut to black during tonights segment? Did Kaitlyn have a wardrobe issue or something?

fanheel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its because her boobs kept popping out. Every time she moves she risks a nip slip because they too damn big.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
:shaq: oheheheheheohohohohoh mmmmmmm yeaus, play my prettys, play on the swingsets I'll just sit right here and watch, make sure no one gets hurt, mmyeah. :hamster: oh, hello little hamster, would you like to join in on the fun, go on, go on. *sends the hamster over to the two girls* ...I think I just went full Matt black there just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.