tumblr_ml0ox64t0I1qhi74ko1_250.gif

tumblr_ml0ox64t0I1qhi74ko2_250.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Badass no sell by AJ on Big E's innocent botch

Big E had the perfect :leon: look on his face the moment after he hit AJ. Twas funny. :AJLULZ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kratos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ugh, I'm about to have a Kratos moment, pardon me guys:

Those WWE backstage exclusives are still in kayfabe, the character supposed to be heel, but she wasn't acting or speaking like a heel at all. It's seems as if she was being herself and not the character especially when she was reflecting back. Now it's me being confused at her presentation, unless the group truly did have a face turn last night.

Bold emphasis mine. BINGO Lannister! Now you understand what I'm talking about. There was NOTHING heel about her backstage interview after Dolph's win. She wasn't AJ Lee; she was AJ Mendez. By comparison, take a look at Big E's backstage video after his win where he proclaims "This is just the beginning". That was a heel promo.

Yeah, the way it was being presented, you would have thought that Dolph was the longshot babyface who had finally overcome the odds with his friends at his side, not a pesky opportunistic heel with his posse in tow. It also didn't help his heel heat with the way the crowd popped for him, deserved or not. So yeah, your confusion is justified.

I'm from NYC and I can tell you that RAW crowd were a bunch of NY/NJ ECW-level smarks (like me). They weren't cheering Ziggler so much as rooting against ADR and Swagger. Had Cody Rhodes been Mr. MITB, they would've been screaming for him to come out too. We NYC crowds are known to openly say "screw you" to creative and do and cheer whom we please. The same holds true for Fandango. His character isn't over; We think his dancing gimmick is beyond silly and were openly mocking it by humming his tune.

I guess we have to see how things are on Smackdown and who's he feuding with before we can say where the group falls now. They could easily premiere the group as face after last night.

Nope, Team Rocket are still supposed to be heels. Tonights Smackdown spoilers confirm this.

Big E. Langston opened the show doing a Ricardo Rodriguez impression as he introduces the new World champion, Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler comes out with AJ and cuts a promo about how he is the most physically gifted athlete WWE has ever seen. He says the future is now. He has no voice. Ziggler says this moment belongs to him and him alone.

Jack Swagger comes out. Zeb Colter congratulates Dolph and says Ziggler should thank Swagger for the win. Ziggler blows them off and tells Sewagger to get to the back of the line. Alberto Del Rio comes out and Ziggler says he can hobble to the ring if he wants his rematch. Alberto says when his ankle is healed, he is coming for his title. Chris Jericho came out and tells Ziggler to shut the hell up. Jericho is awesome and gets the crowd to chant that AJ is crazy. This sets up Y2J vs. Ziggler for later.

The parts I bolded confirm this trio is supposed to be a heel group - especially the part about AJ. This makes her marking out over Dolph's win all the more ridiculous. It was the perfect time for her to cut a damn good heel promo telling everyone off and such for doubting them and how they're going to run over everyone in WWE, but instead she gushes like an idiotic fangirl who waited on line for 5 hours and finally met her idol.

Had she been doing a shoot interview then I wouldn't care; but she was supposed to be in character and everything from her in-ring reaction to her comments afterwards highlight that she's still too much of a mark to be an effective heel. Considering how well she gets along with Big E. in real life, god only knows how much she'll mark out when he wins his first title.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: So Kratos how did you gain the ability to read every single persons mind in an arena and know how they feel towards a certain wrestler.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
or Cena :damn:

no,no,no, our girl

Cena was the worst kisser of all her boyfriends. The best AJ kiss in my opinion was this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/qZUu8ucYvJA]AJ Kisses CM Punk & Daniel Bryan on SmackDown 2012.07.03 Version 2 (Different Camera Angle) - YouTube[/ame]

With CM Punk :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.