entrada-4-aj-lee-champ-o.gif

AJ Divas Champion ( first time ) :to:
aj-lee-diva-s-champion-2-o.gif

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
It’s believed AJ Lee will win the WWE Divas Title at WrestleMania 29, if WWE still decides to go with AJ vs. Kaitlyn as the Divas match. After their singles match on RAW last week, there was some negative talk about Kaitlyn’s performance. There’s a feeling that she gets too excited at times and is reckless in the ring.

Lordsofpain.net & Daily Wrestling News

:blessed::blessed:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy

I can't wait, but it's only a rumor, maybe we will see a winners take all 3 vs 3 tag match. We must wait next RAW.

And next week there is the THQ Challenge! AJ defends her title! Will she pick herself or again Randy Orton?
mysmilie_2742.gif

I saw the video of last year THQ Challenge, it was fantastic.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s believed AJ Lee will win the WWE Divas Title at WrestleMania 29, if WWE still decides to go with AJ vs. Kaitlyn as the Divas match. After their singles match on RAW last week, there was some negative talk about Kaitlyn’s performance. There’s a feeling that she gets too excited at times and is reckless in the ring.

Lordsofpain.net & Daily Wrestling News:blessed::blessed:

45487-Jack-nicholson-shaking-head-gi-h6Lj.gif

:bryan: :youngsabo:

If it's true, and that's a BIG if... she's gonna do it, brehs... our precious baby queen is gonna do it. :to: :AJLULZ:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I can't wait, but it's only a rumor, maybe we will see a winners take all 3 vs 3 tag match. We must wait next RAW.

And next week there is the THQ Challenge! AJ defends her title! Will she pick herself or again Randy Orton?
mysmilie_2742.gif

I saw the video of last year THQ Challenge, it was fantastic.

I'm sure that our queen will win :salute:

32_THQChal_0330.jpg

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I haven't seen this on PW Insider or the observer so I say this is pretty much dirtsheet just taking what they see on tv and writing what they expect to happen.
Lordsofpain is an authoritative source, I frequent an italian wrestling site which takes the news in almost all cases by lordsofpain and they guess some Wrestlemania storylines like Punk vs Taker and Jericho vs Fandango. So I think this news should not be ignored.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lordsofpain is an authoritative source, I frequent an italian wrestling site which takes the news in almost all cases by lordsofpain and they guess some Wrestlemania storylines like Punk vs Taker and Jericho vs Fandango. So I think this news should not be ignored.

But I am pretty sure Meltzer at the Observer broke those storylines? Again they could be right, but I mostly will believe it when the Observer reports it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen this on PW Insider or the observer so I say this is pretty much dirtsheet just taking what they see on tv and writing what they expect to happen.

This pretty much. If they have a singles match, it prolly be placed on the pre-show as the main show is pretty much packed as it is. The most likely scenario is that they will be weeded into the tag match between Zigg/Big e and Team Hell No. We should know after tomorrow night for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.