Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1.Tamina too :merchant:

2. How do you know that :ohhh:

Remember that Tumblr chick? She made posts saying that Punk was far more into his storyline with AJ than AJ was, which kinda indicates Punk wanted to fukk her, but AJ, kind of oblivious, thinking she and Punk never had "anything" to begin with, brushed it off.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Remember that Tumblr chick? She made posts saying that Punk was far more into his storyline with AJ than AJ was, which kinda indicates Punk wanted to fukk her, but AJ, kind of oblivious, thinking she and Punk never had "anything" to begin with, brushed it off.

yeah

Anything going on with CM Punk and AJ behind the scenes?

I usually don’t answer these questions because I get so many of them, but since I enjoy ruining people’s dreams…no, CM Punk and AJ have never had anything.

And he probably enjoyed their storyline far more than she did.

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
Cgq1i.gif

She is prude

She is straight edge ( not drink, not smoke, not drags, not engaging in promiscuous sex )

and are you trying to tell me she having sex with guy who isnt her boyfriend

tumblr_m3waevQCk01rw17odo1_500.gif

Is aj actually Straight Edge or just someone who doesnt drink ,drug etc?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
can someone link me where they got them aj lee photoshopped nudes :skip:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt AJ has banged anyone since she broke up with Trent( provided she's still single). She really doesn't seem(keyword: seem) like that type of person. I wouldn't bet against it that she probably has been on a few casual dates since then though.

Unless someone decides to do a shoot in future, I doubt we will ever know for sure what goes/went on with AJ behind the scenes. If Colt Cobana decides to interview Trent for his podcast, maybe he will spill a few things, but until then..

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unless someone decides to do a shoot in future, I doubt we will ever know for sure what goes/went on with AJ behind the scenes. If Colt Cobana decides to interview Trent for his podcast, maybe he will spill a few things, but until then..

Colt confirmed that Trent will be on the podcast, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any dirt on AJ tho unless Trent volunteerly gives it up, Cabana isn't really bout discussing peoples dirty laundry unless the guest brings it up.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colt confirmed that Trent will be on the podcast, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any dirt on AJ tho unless Trent volunteerly gives it up, Cabana isn't really bout discussing peoples dirty laundry unless the guest brings it up.

Yeah, that is true. I'm interested in that episode though regardless. Trent seems like a pretty cool guy.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I doubt AJ has banged anyone since she broke up with Trent( provided she's still single). She really doesn't seem(keyword: seem) like that type of person. I wouldn't bet against it that she probably has been on a few casual dates since then though.

maybe you know wen we see this interview

Status
Not open for further replies.