Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_minkiuZuAV1rv8jxbo1_500.gif

tumblr_minkwnMF1j1rv8jxbo1_500.gif

tumblr_minl088jDz1rv8jxbo1_500.gif

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh7710_fcw-crystal-river-shoutouts_sport]FCW Crystal River Shoutouts - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@WWEAJLee
With that said, I am a 115lb chick & I squatted 200lbs today. Personal best. Someone give me a medal dammit. Or a cookie. I'll take a cookie

@WWEAJLee
I believe the purpose of twitter is 90% to make asinine jokes & 10% to fish for the love and affirmation your parents never gave you.

:russ:

luckily she does not know anything about this forum :whew:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
20130221_AJ_Awards_HOMEPAGE1.jpg

Best WWE Actress: AJ Lee

Was there ever any doubt that AJ Lee would win WWE.com’s Best Actress Award? After all, the 2012 Slammy Award winner for Diva of the Year has displayed an incredible range of emotions — or personalities — as she’s morphed from geeky, girl-next-door goddess to emotionally disturbed ex-girlfriend to serial-dating siren to the conceited current squeeze of Dolph Zigger — or “Ziggy,” as she calls him.

If any member of the WWE Universe doubts AJ’s acting range, just look at the assortment of “leading men” who she has locked lips with. When news of the Best Actress Award broke, AJ’s fellow Diva Natalya singled out that throng of ex-boyfriends. “She plays the role of an innocent victim with Daniel Bryan and the next minute she’s a vixen in several romantic relationships with the likes of CM Punk, John Cena, Kane and now Dolph Ziggler!” “The Queen of Harts” proclaimed. “She would be very convincing in court — but I don’t think any jury would buy that she’s in love with any of these men! That’s why they save performances like hers for the movies!”

Although Titus O’Neil of The Prime Time Players was supportive of AJ’s win, saying — “She has done a fabulous job of successfully portraying several roles and characters over the past year. Hard to argue this choice for Best Actress” — others agreed with Natalya, respecting AJ’s preternatural acting talent but remaining skeptical of her true motivations.

“I’m just not sure which AJ won,” WWE referee Scott Armstrong said. “Aren’t there like 30 people living inside that pretty little head?” Commentator Tony Dawson was even more frank in his assessment, “Like many talented actresses, AJ Lee has the unique ability to channel adversity in her personal life into brilliant performances. She’s also stunningly attractive. And crazy. Literally insane.”

Hopefully AJ doesn’t see Dawson’s comments, as those are definitely “no-no words,” not only for AJ, but also for her massive — and overprotective — friend Big E Langston. The muscle-bound NXT transplant — like Ziggler — appears to be the most recent in AJ’s long line of “co-stars.” No matter who she’s with or what happens, AJ manages to influence people and twist the circumstances to her advantage. If that’s not acting, what is? Natalya summarized AJ’s “gift,” stating, “AJ takes the award for Best Actress based on her ability to manipulate any situation, good or bad.”

AJ had her own thoughts on the win, which was a surprise to her. “I didn’t even know I was nominated,” the beautiful Diva exclaimed. “Is there some sort of reward that goes along with this, like a Slammy? I already have two Slammys and I could add it to …”

When she was informed of some of her colleagues’ cynical comments, however, she quickly grew more agitated. “Does that mean people don’t think I’m genuine, that I’m not 100 percent honest?” she demanded. “Because I am nothing but honest and genuine and true to who I am. If anyone doubts that, then I don’t really care. I don’t care what anyone thinks … but I will take this Best Actress Award if it is gold and shiny.”

AJ, take a bow …

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
2:20 cm punk about AJ

CM Punk Q&A New Orleans Comic Con - YouTube

Awesome! But you stopped the video at such a bad time ahaha! What did he say when the girl asked him if AJ is a good kisser? Do you not have that part on video?

Ikr!! No i don't have that part but i will tell you what he said because i remember it! He said,"For all and tons of purposes, no comment,"

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Actually, when I watched, it was KAITLYN that faced Natalya, not AJ.

Who knows, maybe they decided to scrap the airing for that match and replace with this one instead. :yeshrug:

And if so, are they doing not to make AJ look weak if they truly are starting a WM feud between her and Kaitlyn? :ohhh:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The match between AJ and Nattie doesn't air til like a week-2weeks from now. SMS eps are taped a week in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.