NL2h5YPIsT4.jpg

Rrpy24MWgC4.jpg

:noah:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You guys' obsession with this woman's personal life is making this thread uncomfortable. Just post pics, simp and keep it moving.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
sorry breh

but, show me where is wrote that '' only pic and simp ''

you don't find all this discussion about who or who she's not sleeping with/her personal life just a little strange :huhldup::usure:? I mean who gives a fukk, she can do whatever she wants has no bearing on my life.

You can do whatever you want bro, I'm just I'm saying things would be better if we just stuck showing appreciation and posting pictures that my piece I'm through.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
you don't find all this discussion about who or who she's not sleeping with/her personal life just a little strange :huhldup::usure:? I mean who gives a fukk, she can do whatever she wants has no bearing on my life.

You can do whatever you want bro, I'm just I'm saying things would be better if we just stuck showing appreciation and posting pictures that my piece I'm through.

And this is good answer :youngsabo:

I respect your opinion

but like you said
You can do whatever you want bro

peace brother :shake:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@WWEAJLee
Someone at this gym smells like an old sponge… that was used to clean forty seven older sponges. Analogies are fun.

@WWEAJLee

I enjoy when dudes at the gym grunt right next to me like they’re dying, or giving birth, or dying whilst giving birth like in olden times.
@WWEAJLee
Going to the gym with Kaitlyn & Aksana, & trying to keep up is like a 6 year old trying to walk in her mother’s heels and just falling over

I love her tweets :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.