Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I would imagine she would be fluent in Spanish, no surprise there. I wonder if she speaks to her parents and other relatives in it.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
im about to cop this t shirt

$(KGrHqJ,!rQFDH8ZjW1nBQ54dQBgp!~~60_12.JPG

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
I read somewhere ( few mounth ago ) that AJ knows 3 languages

( Spanish, French and Douche )

French? maybe because she going to french club

Spanish? Puerto Rico ( Official languages English and Spanish )

but Douche :leon:

Yep. French Club

rcefR.jpg

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe the aj/kaityln feud wont be happening for a while.

Seems like they're getting ready to put in her in more matches so they might go ahead with it, they got 7 weeks afterall. I think there's going to be something else to the match though, if it happens. Like they might make it a lumberjill or something.

Another thing, just because AJ and Kaitlyn fight at Mania doesn't mean Kaitlyn will drop the title. That's what everyone is expecting, but it's no guarantee it will happen. Vince also tends to screw people over in their hometowns/states as well.

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
Another thing, just because AJ and Kaitlyn fight at Mania doesn't mean Kaitlyn will drop the title. That's what everyone is expecting, but it's no guarantee it will happen. Vince also tends to screw people over in their hometowns/states as well.

True. but they did that last time they were in NJ (vickie pinning aj) and kaitlyn DID win the belt in her hometown (thanks to Eve though).

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think Kaitlyn deserves to hold on to it. As much as I love AJ, they turned her into a full on valet. Kaitlyn has been competing this entire time. I would like it more if they wait till they fully re-establish AJ as a competitor(preferably w/o Dolph) before handing her the title. They had their chance last fall after she lost the GM position, but they blew it.

It would be awesome if they could make it a series, it's a feud that calls for it. Since WWE pays so little attention to the division though and it's stories, I doubt it'll happen.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Seems like they're getting ready to put in her in more matches so they might go ahead with it, they got 7 weeks afterall. I think there's going to be something else to the match though, if it happens. Like they might make it a lumberjill or something.

Or just like RR match , because don't have challenger

or just like bikini contest

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
I'm gone for one week and come back to see all kinds of drama. Who let the a$$holes high jack our thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.