Status
Not open for further replies.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I wouldn't say "collapsed". That's a strong word, but her momentum has come to a complete halt since TLC. She doesn't do anything now but kiss Dolph and be his arm candy. People aren't being given a reason to care about her. It also doesn't help that Ziggler and the stable fell victim to crappy booking, and are seen as jokes now.

This girl should be wrestling again. Her character just isn't interesting as a valet only. They should have used her FCW run as inspiration for how to use her on the main show. It is shame too, AJ is a fine wrestler, but people are forgetting that now because she hasn't been in a legit match for so long.

I continue to think these are weeks of transition before AJ and Ziggler take their titles and after that we will see the power couple begins. And i think this storyline persist until Summer...AJ deserves the divas title, it would be absurd and ridiculous if she don't take it at Wrestlemania or when Ziggler wins his title.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mho1e3IDVh1s3jgl9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mho1e3IDVh1s3jgl9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mho1e3IDVh1s3jgl9o3_1280.jpg

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I continue to think these are weeks of transition before AJ and Ziggler take their titles and after that we will see the power couple begins. And i think this storyline persist until Summer...AJ deserves the divas title, it would be absurd and ridiculous if she don't take it at Wrestlemania or when Ziggler wins his title.

Again, AJ vs. Kaitlyn for the title at WM is the best match that can be made, but will they actually put it on the card? that remains to be seen. They might not see any value in having a 1 vs. 1 divas match at WM. It's all about money with these people. You will most likely get a battle royale or a tag match with a celebrity involved.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I hate people who talk that AJ is a slut

For everybody who don't know ( or people who only reading post in this forum )

April is Straight edge:

- not drink
- not drugs
- not engaging in promiscuous sex

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Again, AJ vs. Kaitlyn for the title at WM is the best match that can be made, but will they actually put it on the card? that remains to be seen. They might not see any value in having a 1 vs. 1 divas match at WM. It's all about money with these people. You will most likely get a battle royale or a tag match with a celebrity involved.

With the lack of good women that can wrestle on the roster right now a 1 on 1 match of Kaitlyn vs AJ is the only smart bet. That horrible Lumberjill Match on Raw last week shows they better not have no shytty multiple women tag team match like they usually put together in the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.