Status
Not open for further replies.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I don't think Ziggler is invested that much in this angle. I think he and just about everybody else wants to see what he can do as a solo competitor.

I'm not sure if AJ cares for it herself either, but she seems to be having a lot more fun with it than Dolph, same with Big E.

AJ has fun in these segments, specially when Langston talks (Rumble and Main Event). With Ziggler she kisses and try to distract the ref, stop.
I think it is a time of transition for them, until they have their belts (i really hope that).

I afraid we not quickly see AJ and Dolph separately

it's not a problem if they have the belts, even better...

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mhnxdfDSVw1s55sblo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhnxdfDSVw1s55sblo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mhnxdfDSVw1s55sblo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mhnxdfDSVw1s55sblo1_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_mhnxdfDSVw1s55sblo1_r1_500.jpg

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think AJ's status is collapsed with this storyline and this trio?

I wouldn't say "collapsed". That's a strong word, but her momentum has come to a complete halt since TLC. She doesn't do anything now but kiss Dolph and be his arm candy. People aren't being given a reason to care about her. It also doesn't help that Ziggler and the stable fell victim to crappy booking, and are seen as jokes now.

This girl should be wrestling again. Her character just isn't interesting as a valet only. They should have used her FCW run as inspiration for how to use her on the main show. It is shame too, AJ is a fine wrestler, but people are forgetting that now because she hasn't been in a legit match for so long.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
This girl should be wrestling again. Her character just isn't interesting as a valet only. They should have used her FCW run as inspiration for how to use her on the main show. It is shame too, AJ is a fine wrestler, but people are forgetting that now because she hasn't been in a legit match for so long.

I remember when she was QUEEN FCW and FCW Divas Championship

She dominated Divas roster

But now...:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.