24119082.jpg

Matt alright, admit it. You did this :bryan:

:whoa::mindblown:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's terrible that AJ is featured on EVERY RAW, and the one time Matt gets tickets to RAW and the chance to see her live, she did a NO-Show :laff: :laff:

He should have never announced that he was coming. They probably flew in The Sheild, Brock, Mark Henry, and Ryback just to keep him away from her.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
She was part of the dark match after the show. Ziggler/Punk vs. Cena/Ryback.

Yep! I got scared for a sec cause I didn't think she was there. I was afraid my constant tweets all day long asking her and Kaitlyn to hang out with me before the show had scared her off but there she was :AJLOL: i didn't get great pics cause all i had was my phone but i will post what i got tomorrow when i get on my laptop.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda crazy this is the first RAW since her push that she was not on tv. They really do like making Ziggler suffer and it's a shame that AJ gets sucked right into it as well. You might as well call Ziggs and his stable " Team Irrelevant" now.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Kinda crazy this is the first RAW since her push that she was not on tv. They really do like making Ziggler suffer and it's a shame that AJ gets sucked right into it as well. You might as well call Ziggs and his stable " Team Irrelevant" now.

Former GM Raw, the most popular Diva only in Dark Match

tumblr_mc621siYw81rqurcn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.