Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She seems to be open minded so far with who she dates.

I know it's been going around that she prefers black men, but there's no evidence to suggest so. She dated Lethal, and then she followed up with Trent. You can't really say one way or the other. It's also possible for people's "tastes" to change over time and as they meet more people.

I think it's safe to say that if you're a laid back, down to earth, funny (extra points if you're geek/nerdy) cat, she will give you chance.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I know it's been going around that she prefers black men, but there's no evidence to suggest so. She dated Lethal, and then she followed up with Trent. You can't really say one way or the other. It's also possible for people's "tastes" to change over time and as they meet more people.

I think it's safe to say that if you're a laid back, down to earth, funny (extra points if you're geek/nerdy) cat, she will give you chance.

Ding ding ding! That's who I am! :myman:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mhm9h36brg1qhi74ko2_250.gif

tumblr_mhmkei0enH1qhi74ko1_250.gif

tumblr_mhmkei0enH1qhi74ko2_250.gif

tumblr_mhmkei0enH1qhi74ko3_250.gif

tumblr_mhmkei0enH1qhi74ko4_250.gif

tumblr_mhmkei0enH1qhi74ko5_250.gif

tumblr_mhmkei0enH1qhi74ko6_250.gif

tumblr_mhl66sTuwF1qhi74ko1_250.gif

tumblr_mhl66sTuwF1qhi74ko2_250.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

This is about ME :ohhh::AJLEE:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man, you're lucky breh, I hope you cherish that moment. Hopefully, if they come back around to Hsv later in the year I can make it. I just want to see her.
It was so awesome though, when Punk, Ziggy, and Cena took there shirts off, AJ got up on the turnbuckle and teased taking her shirt off, I was like :gladbron:
but of course nothing happened.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was so awesome though, when Punk, Ziggy, and Cena took there shirts off, AJ got up on the turnbuckle and teased taking her shirt off, I was like :gladbron:
but of course nothing happened.

That's PG era fukkery breh.

If this was the Attitude days, that shyt would have been off her body and somewhere in the crowd :jawalrus:

Did you see her leaving the arena when it was over?

Status
Not open for further replies.