:huhldup:
:ufdup: Homie better sleep with one eye open. :bustback:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont speak too soon.

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if AJ flips on Ziggs or vice versa and she smooches and manages Big E, especially if Ziggs cashes in his money in the bank and doesn't need those two anymore.

Just me playing psychic though.

I'm honestly expecting one of those or something in line with one those to happen.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:stupid: If that was my son I'd whip his ass. How you gon be crying around all that.

:beli:

When this kid turns 20, he going look at this pic and be like "Man I was one little stupid *** mother******"

pause but lil nigglet probably got his first erection and came in his pants and is confused as fukk

:noah: "WTF HAPPENED?" :to:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude has probably been the third wheel for most of his life. It will do that to you.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
''I’ve never been sure if I wanted to have children. Luckily, this plane just landed so ridiculously hard, the decision has been made for me.''

''Every time I eat chips whilst standing in between an open fridge door, my dog looks at me with eyes that scream “This is why you’re single.”

''Thanks to this hot gym, I’ve learned you can get underboob sweat even if you don’t have boobs. That what I’d call a lose-lose, Mother Nature''

''Normally I’m not traditional at all, but in this case I want them to get married, have babies, and ride off into the sunset.''

''Haha no people, that is not code for I’ll be drinking tonight. I’ve never had a drink or drug in my life. Morals and intelligence, friends.''

''I got recognized by employees at the supermarket and Walgreens today. Very nice meeting them, but now I have nowhere to buy tampons.''

Status
Not open for further replies.