Status
Not open for further replies.

fatelvis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL AJ messed up and accidentally said B***H :jawalrus:

And when she was saying to vickie "i cant touch you and you cant touch me,how we gonna settle this"......i was praying to every god i could think of that AJ would suggest a best body,bikini contest.

That is until man-head tamina showed up the stupid bytch :ufdup:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
SUR12_Photo_078.jpg

:noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL AJ messed up and accidentally said B***H :jawalrus:

And when she was saying to vickie "i cant touch you and you cant touch me,how we gonna settle this"......i was praying to every god i could think of that AJ would suggest a best body,bikini contest.

That is until man-head tamina showed up the stupid bytch :ufdup:

I'm fine with Tamina if she takes the Cena element out of this whole thing. I dunno if I can stand anymore flirtatious scenes between Cena and AJ. Keep that b*stard away.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Like I said before, I'd be cool with it being ANYBODY BUT CENA. I wish this was a swerve to turn her heel on him like Eve did, but AJ is gonna feud with Tamina for a while then supposedly feud with Eve for the title going into Mania. Hopefully he is hurt for real and will be out for a while. Wish last night's attack by Tamina had been the end of this crap. :wtb:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
If cena is hurt clearly they need to put the strap on orton

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

:mindblown:
Why the hell do they need to put the strap on Orton when the plan is for the Rock to win it from Punk at the Rumble? Punk vs Rock is more of a money match than Orton vs Rock since Punk turned heel by hitting Rock with the GTS.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before, I'd be cool with it being ANYBODY BUT CENA. I wish this was a swerve to turn her heel on him like Eve did, but AJ is gonna feud with Tamina for a while then supposedly feud with Eve for the title going into Mania. Hopefully he is hurt for real and will be out for a while. Wish last night's attack by Tamina had been the end of this crap. :wtb:

Agreed, but this is Cena. He can be paralyzed from the neck down and he will still show up on RAW, with a hospital bed and all in the middle of the ring. There's nothing keeping this guy back unfortunately. I just hope Vince's ADD kicks in and he scraps this angle soon. Tired of this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.