9b9if7.jpg
[/IMG]

chris_hansen.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyway... moving on from that bit of distrubing news, check this out: Why New Orleans Might Get WrestleMania, Plans for Eve Torres vs. AJ Lee, McIntyre, Kanellis

It was reported on Wednesday that WWE officials are looking to bring up some Divas from developmental to help with Divas division depth issues. WWE does have a feud between Eve Torres and AJ Lee planned and it will likely get more attention than anything the Divas have done in recent years.

:bryan:

She's about to get dat belt, brehs... I'm so proud. So, so proud. :to: :sadbron:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I don't get the people who say you are a pedo if you like AJ. She is like 25 or 26 years old. Just because she isn't full of plastic and silicone and had 100 plastic surgeries, that doesn't mean she isn't a "grown woman". :mindblown:

:pachaha: nah breh, I put that up because your a grown man with pictures of a women all over your room. Looks kinda obsessive and that you be close to an crazy infatuation.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: nah breh, I put that up because your a grown man with pictures of a women all over your room. Looks kinda obsessive and that you be close to an crazy infatuation.

My GF wants to do AJ as bad as I do so it's all good LOL

fatelvis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive worked it out......MATT is AJ!!!!!!!!!

The crazy bytch shes trolling the whole lot of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.