NULL
:dead: @ the recent comments

Y'all nikkaz is taking this shyt to heart. :lolbron:

Its a bad day for us AJ simps, breh.

tumblr_mbgcq6kEEc1riqizno1_400.gif

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
It could have been Brodus, Ryback, R-truth, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Maddox, hell even Teddy Long, just anyone but Cena.

My point exactly....Orton even would have been ok with me. ANYBODY BUT CENA!!!!!!!!!!! I personally was hoping they would serve us and it turn out to be another Diva who she was hooking up with. like Kaitlyn maybe LOL too bad this isnt the Attitude Era anymore.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We just have to wait and see, Matt. I'm not holding my breath, but maybe this will be as bad as it will get. She very well may end up with Ziggs in the end. I hope so.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That said though, thinking about it, I am somewhat disappointed they made her character such a slut who is on her way to macking with every guy on the roster

I would much rather see her in the ring wrestling her ass off.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
That said though, thinking about it, I am somewhat disappointed they made her character such a slut who is on her way to macking with every guy on the roster

I would much rather see her in the ring wrestling her ass off.

I like seeing her get more exposure than just wrestling. Gives her way more TV time than the usual Diva. But yeah, at last count she has kissed SEVEN guys on WWE tv. Which is funny because Kelly Kelly was supposed to be a slut in real life, yet they portrayed her as super innocent. AJ really is super innocent in real life, yet she is portrayed on TV as a slut. Somebody like AJ can and should be portrayed as a better role model to kids since she really is a role model in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.