Status
Not open for further replies.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wasn't a Cena hater at all until recently when I heard the truth from Kenny Dykstra (Mickie Jame's ex fiance) about how Cena basically stole Mickie from Kenny while they were engaged and then kicked her to the curb as soon as he was bored and wanted some strange. He supposedly was also screwing around with other diva's and groupies behind Mickie's back. All this while Cena was engaged to his highschool sweetheart. I actually like Cena the actor / wrestler. I enjoy his matches and even his movies. But I'm starting the hear things come out from reliable sources that say he is a total douche behind the scenes. And maybe I'm taking the the situation a little too seriously, but you gotta remember: I'm the same guy who got an AJ Lee tattoo LOL

I believe AJ to be a real cool chick in real life. Not just because she is hot, but because I have heard from many reliable sources that she is a very good person with a good head on her shoulders. I also look up to her because she made her dreams of being a WWE superstar come true. I have been a pro wrestler on the small time indy circuit for almost 12 years. I was never able to reach the heights in my career that AJ has. I've never even come close to making it to the WWE. Seeing someone who is a genuine fan make her dream come true, seeing her start at the bottom just like me but accomplish something I couldn't...I know it sounds weird but I'm really happy for her and proud of her and I just don't want to see her lose it because of Cena. And I don't believe she is a slut at all, like I said: I got connections LOL I know people who know people LOL and they all say she is a genuine good person. Maybe I am being a little too serious about it, but I've seen bad stuff happen to real good people during my time in the biz. Just dont want to see it happen to her.
:laff: :dead: The emotions this girl brings out of people is simply out of this world. just epic

fatelvis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt i see your point a little but all in all its a wrestling show

Plus if i turn on raw one monday to find vince stood in the middle of the ring in an empty areana explaining the horrific actions of AJ's abduction and then death by a man fitting your description in an apparant saving of the soul motive,i will be severly pissed off..

Because a few years back i couldnt wait for michelle mccool to be on tv now shes retired its AJ times change be a part of it dont get caught in man because those times change so quickly

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
AJ/Cena pisses me off because Cena is a black hole booking wise and barely anyone ever comes out on the other side in good shape.

I think it's obvious what male/female wrestling pairing I think AJ should be a part of.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AJ/Cena pisses me off because Cena is a black hole booking wise and barely anyone ever comes out on the other side in good shape.

I think it's obvious what male/female wrestling pairing I think AJ should be a part of.

I agree they ended the Bryan/AJ pairing way too soon. Especially, since i feel the GM stint did nothing but hurt her momentum.

Being booked to be an on-air friend of John Cena is not good at all Zack Ryder still hasn't recovered from being John's best-friend at the start of 2012

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope there's gonna be a swerve. It does seem like it's heading in that direction. Hopefully, it will happen.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
ok anyway back to the pictures...

RAW_1013_Photo_087HD_crop_exact.jpg

CjFAh.gif

uHSDOnN-h0SEhhftPJ_n7Q2.jpg

:ohhh:

aj3_AAPC018.jpg

430051_477730672247886_1027255421_n.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We better not get a pregnancy angle out if this.

Well, by the looks of this tweet:

Tune into Raw when you "HEAR" my latest evidence. I am loving my job. Thank you again @WWEAJLee @JohnCena #CougarInCharge

I wouldn't be surprised if goes to that length. It's like they actually looked up YouTube clips of the Claire Lynch storyline. Christ, when will this madness end?

Status
Not open for further replies.