Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst part is, this is how real life relationships get started. Look at Triple H and Steph, Brad and Angelina. The whole art immitates life thing. Anybody but Cena damn it. ANYBODY but him and I wouldnt be so pissed.... :sadbron::noah:

Good thing Cena ultimately loves the business before anything else, so even if it did happen it probably wouldn't last long. AJ will probably get buried after its over though.

I think her and Kofi would have made a good couple. She mentions in a recent interview that she seeks him out everytime she wants to talk video games. Too bad the guy is already married though.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing Cena ultimately loves the business before anything else, so even if it did happen it probably wouldn't last long. AJ will probably get buried after its over though.

I think her and Kofi would have made a good couple. She mentions in a recent interview that she seeks him out everytime she wants to talk video games. Too bad the guy is already married though.

WWE+Superstars+Arriving+Perth+Airport+75-htKLrLpRm.jpg

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Being married didn't stop Cena.

Plus, I don't feel to bad for Kofi. He'll be ok.
002.jpg

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Worst part is, this is how real life relationships get started. Look at Triple H and Steph, Brad and Angelina. The whole art immitates life thing. Anybody but Cena damn it. ANYBODY but him and I wouldnt be so pissed.... :sadbron::noah:

Cena:your time is up, my time is now. :birdman: :shaq:

Trent: :sadbron:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Cena got yall too worried in here :lolbron:

if it were ANYBODY else, I honestly wouldnt care. I'd even be cool with Brodus Clay hitting it LOL I just HATE HATE HATE Cena. His pretty boy @$$ gets EVERYTHING in life he wants - fame, fortune, he can have ANY woman on the planet. I have also heard he is an a-hole to the chicks he dates. Screws 'em and leaves 'em, cheats on them, treats them like crap and disrespects them. I would be cool if AJ was with a dude who I knew would appreciate her and treat her right. I just don't trust Cena not to treat her like crap and then get her burried on tv and eventually fired. This chick is living her dream and I dont want to see it ruined because Cena is horny for her just because she's over. If she wasnt popular, he prob wouldnt even give her a second look. I just hope she is smart enough to see through his BS.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
if it were ANYBODY else, I honestly wouldnt care. I'd even be cool with Brodus Clay hitting it LOL I just HATE HATE HATE Cena. His pretty boy @$$ gets EVERYTHING in life he wants - fame, fortune, he can have ANY woman on the planet. I have also heard he is an a-hole to the chicks he dates. Screws 'em and leaves 'em, cheats on them, treats them like crap and disrespects them. I would be cool if AJ was with a dude who I knew would appreciate her and treat her right. I just don't trust Cena not to treat her like crap and then get her burried on tv and eventually fired. This chick is living her dream and I dont want to see it ruined because Cena is horny for her just because she's over. If she wasnt popular, he prob wouldnt even give her a second look. I just hope she is smart enough to see through his BS.

Real shyt...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I dapped you because I agree with a lot of what was said but I have to say that it's really not that serious breh... if you knew someone in a similar situation I could understand but these are grown ass people that none of us know. It's not worth worrying if this girl is about to ruin her life or not. It also makes you seem like a real Cena hater and that's not a good look. I hate to say it but AJ even though she seems like a cool ass chick could very well be in real life just as much as a smut as the rest of them. You have to factor that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.