Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
I dapped you because I agree with a lot of what was said but I have to say that it's really not that serious breh... if you knew someone in a similar situation I could understand but these are grown ass people that none of us know. It's not worth worrying if this girl is about to ruin her life or not. It also makes you seem like a real Cena hater and that's not a good look. I hate to say it but AJ even though she seems like a cool ass chick could very well be in real life just as much as a smut as the rest of them. You have to factor that in.

I wasn't a Cena hater at all until recently when I heard the truth from Kenny Dykstra (Mickie Jame's ex fiance) about how Cena basically stole Mickie from Kenny while they were engaged and then kicked her to the curb as soon as he was bored and wanted some strange. He supposedly was also screwing around with other diva's and groupies behind Mickie's back. All this while Cena was engaged to his highschool sweetheart. I actually like Cena the actor / wrestler. I enjoy his matches and even his movies. But I'm starting the hear things come out from reliable sources that say he is a total douche behind the scenes. And maybe I'm taking the the situation a little too seriously, but you gotta remember: I'm the same guy who got an AJ Lee tattoo LOL

I believe AJ to be a real cool chick in real life. Not just because she is hot, but because I have heard from many reliable sources that she is a very good person with a good head on her shoulders. I also look up to her because she made her dreams of being a WWE superstar come true. I have been a pro wrestler on the small time indy circuit for almost 12 years. I was never able to reach the heights in my career that AJ has. I've never even come close to making it to the WWE. Seeing someone who is a genuine fan make her dream come true, seeing her start at the bottom just like me but accomplish something I couldn't...I know it sounds weird but I'm really happy for her and proud of her and I just don't want to see her lose it because of Cena. And I don't believe she is a slut at all, like I said: I got connections LOL I know people who know people LOL and they all say she is a genuine good person. Maybe I am being a little too serious about it, but I've seen bad stuff happen to real good people during my time in the biz. Just dont want to see it happen to her.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I wasn't a Cena hater at all until recently when I heard the truth from Kenny Dykstra (Mickie Jame's ex fiance) about how Cena basically stole Mickie from Kenny while they were engaged and then kicked her to the curb as soon as he was bored and wanted some strange. He supposedly was also screwing around with other diva's and groupies behind Mickie's back. All this while Cena was engaged to his highschool sweetheart. I actually like Cena the actor / wrestler. I enjoy his matches and even his movies. But I'm starting the hear things come out from reliable sources that say he is a total douche behind the scenes. And maybe I'm taking the the situation a little too seriously, but you gotta remember: I'm the same guy who got an AJ Lee tattoo LOL

I believe AJ to be a real cool chick in real life. Not just because she is hot, but because I have heard from many reliable sources that she is a very good person with a good head on her shoulders. I also look up to her because she made her dreams of being a WWE superstar come true. I have been a pro wrestler on the small time indy circuit for almost 12 years. I was never able to reach the heights in my career that AJ has. I've never even come close to making it to the WWE. Seeing someone who is a genuine fan make her dream come true, seeing her start at the bottom just like me but accomplish something I couldn't...I know it sounds weird but I'm really happy for her and proud of her and I just don't want to see her lose it because of Cena. And I don't believe she is a slut at all, like I said: I got connections LOL I know people who know people LOL and they all say she is a genuine good person. Maybe I am being a little too serious about it, but I've seen bad stuff happen to real good people during my time in the biz. Just dont want to see it happen to her.

:whoa:.....I like the chick too...but damn...it's not THAT serious...

wake&bake

rise&shine
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:troll:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

passion.gif

I wish I could dap your post more than once.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Let him live his own :yeshrug:

But yeah it's only a wrestling smut we have an infatuation for cause shes being pushed.
:yeshrug:

I guess but how old is AJ like 25? Plus she's famous and on the road 24/7. Yall should be worried about some random ass nikka breaking her off not some John Cena shyt :laugh:

Either way I'm coming for that W in fantasy this week :shaq:

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug:

I guess but how old is AJ like 25? Plus she's famous and on the road 24/7. Yall should be worried about some random ass nikka breaking her off not some John Cena shyt :laugh:

Either way I'm coming for that W in fantasy this week :shaq:

I pre-emptively blame Jennings,Gates and Mathews and not my short sighted team building :shaq2:

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not that confident this week though, I'm basically just throwing players out there. I'm either gonna score alot or none at all :leostare:
Houston gonna sack Cutler 7 times with the O-line they have. And Brady seems to be moving away fron Welker to Gronk for targets. :sadcam:

I'll keep this thread on track...I'd fukk Aj :shaq:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Let him live his own :yeshrug:

But yeah it's only a wrestling smut we have an infatuation for cause shes being pushed.

:mindblown: Dude, you may only be into her because she is being pushed, but I've been a huge fan since before she was even on WWE tv. I lived in Florida a couple years ago. First discovered her when she was in FCW. Used to go to all the shows and watch it on local tv.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Houston gonna sack Cutler 7 times with the O-line they have. And Brady seems to be moving away fron Welker to Gronk for targets. :sadcam:

I'll keep this thread on track...I'd fukk Aj :shaq:
Yeah AJ can get it :takedat:

I guess we'll see, I'm just hoping my bench guys can come through, and hopefully the Ravens forget about Ray Rice and try to make Flacco look like an All-Pro again :youngsabo:

Status
Not open for further replies.