RAW_10292012cm_1395.jpg

RAW_10292012cm_1408.jpg

tumblr_mconwaTARX1rzs29mo1_500.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
If anyone is interested I got a friend of mine to send me an article on AJ/Punk from that Tumblr chick's private board.

AJ and Punk had a falling-out, and he isn’t going to try to pursue her anymore (not that she cares). They’ll remain friends and cool, or whatever, but that chapter has closed.

So, as you know, AJ’s been traveling around with RAW, and she really doesn’t talk to anyone but Punk on that brand, so when they’re touring, she was hanging out with him and stuff. He was trying extra hard to get into her pants, but she kept saying no because he’s gross and with Lita (open relationship on his end, unbeknownst to Lita).

So good ol’ John Cena told AJ that Punk was trying to get with her only to say that he did. It’s not because he’s so in love with her; it’s not because she’s ‘not like other women,’ and so on. She already knew this because John wasn’t the first to tell her this. She never mentioned any of this to Punk and carried on the friendship.

So a few weeks back, they were in OKC, and the owner of the Thunder approached her and wanted her number because Kevin Durant (basketball player) wanted to speak with her. She’s not a huge basketball fan, but she knows who he is, and she knows that he’s good. She and Kevin started talking and hit it off. Back and forth texting all day.

Punk heard about it and was heated. He was like, “So this is what you like? I guess I’m not dark enough for you.”

Nothing directly racist, but he did attack the fact that she likes black cawk. Anyway, he said he was done with her, but she’s confused because they never “started,” so how could he be “done.”

Anyway, Kevin is a huge geek like her, but sadly, he’s a huge mama’s boy, and his mama said she didn’t want him openly dating outside of the black race. #SadCrushedAJ

THAT nikka DURANT!!!...sorry Punk :to:...but AJ got jungle fever :myman:

and :pacspit: at Cena for snitching...

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently she knows alot of people that work backstage....and some of the wrestlers too...

That story still sounds like some BS you see on the dirtsheets, but if it's truly legit, then I'm happy our girl knew better than to become another notch on Punk's belt. She betta than that.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk heard about it and was heated. He was like, “So this is what you like? I guess I’m not dark enough for you.”

Nothing directly racist, but he did attack the fact that she likes black cawk. Anyway, he said he was done with her, but she’s confused because they never “started,” so how could he be “done.”

MrmOw.png

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:damn: @ this picture

576437_430782120292731_397546438_n.jpg

All them titties and thick thighs in this picture :whew:

Make a nikka wanna scream! :damn: This shyt aint PG!

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone is interested I got a friend of mine to send me an article on AJ/Punk from that Tumblr chick's private board.

Sorry I call :duck: on that broad.

Let me guess, Cena told her all the secrets while they were making out in the closet behind Applebees.

She tries to post the most sensationalist stories to get people believin them, with details dropped in to make it sound legit. Meanwhile, you never hear this shyt from any other wrestler or person involved backstage. :aicmon:

Until I see her post some photos of said fukkin goin on I'm :snooze:

That story still sounds like some BS you see on the dirtsheets, but if it's truly legit, then I'm happy our girl knew better than to become another notch on Punk's belt. She betta than that.

No she isn't. Jay Lethal would disagree...his free wrestling training and put a roof over her head and she dumps him as soon as she gets the big time. :cape:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No she isn't. Jay Lethal would disagree...his free wrestling training and put a roof over her head and she dumps him as soon as she gets the big time. :cape:

I thought it was Lethal who dumped her? that's what I heard.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was Lethal who dumped her? that's what I heard.

Don't remember really. I was just being a smart ass about it, but I can't get down with this simping over divas... :what:

They're all skanks, undercover or upfront.

It's a mystery to me when people put them on pedestals like they wouldn't let a nikka bust a nut on them for some $$ they practically do it on tv every week :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.