Status
Not open for further replies.

lunchmeat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mavucqkvOM1rpw70to6_1280.jpg

AJ needs some new ring gear, I get turned on by her in clothes way more than when shes in tights

she should wrestle in this
ajbutt.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
- Vickie Guerrero says she will have video footage from AJ Lee's hotel room floor on Monday's RAW, presumably showing John Cena entering the room. Vickie tweeted:

"To further my point, I will be obtaining video footage from @WWEAJLee hotel floor. Should be interesting. #wwe @johncena"

AJ replied:

"@ExcuseMeWWE I was thinking about buying you a social life since you’re clearly way too interested in mine. #StalkedByACougar"

More fukkery :ahh:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i love this freak bros.

WWE star A.J. Lee spoke with Sirius-XM satellite radio personality Sam Roberts at Ringside Fest 2013 in New York. Roberts noted that she's kissed a lot of men and asked her which one had the worst breath. "I don't know about breath, but I will say it's very difficult to kiss someone when...

"There was this one match that Bryan and I both had and we had just wrestled," she said. "I don't know if you've ever wrestled before, but you get server cottonmouth. It was not primetime for macking, so that one was a little odd."

Last edited by a moderator:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
tumblr_mcw3ietLbG1rg11eyo1_250.gif

Vickie restarted the match and she lost the match a min later...:to:

oh yea..

at the same house show

John Cena bt Dolph Ziggler after interference from both Vickie and AJ as the ref took a bump. Aj Hit Ziggler with the briefcase and Cena hit an FU to finish. After the match Cena and AJ got close like they were going to kiss but shock hands and left the ring..

:comeon:....

Status
Not open for further replies.