Brick City/Happy Valley
tumblr_mckudioxi61rd2v8mo1_500.jpg

:ohmy: She's looks a mini Steph in that pic, but nonetheless :ahh:

fatelvis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im thinking tommorow on raw we'll see these incriminating pictures of AJ :youngsabo:

Then vickie will put AJ in a special match,hopfully vivkie will remember AJ trying to rip her clothes off last week and make it a bra and panties match against kaitlyn:jawalrus:

IRFF

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone is interested I got a friend of mine to send me an article on AJ/Punk from that Tumblr chick's private board.

AJ and Punk had a falling-out, and he isn’t going to try to pursue her anymore (not that she cares). They’ll remain friends and cool, or whatever, but that chapter has closed.

So, as you know, AJ’s been traveling around with RAW, and she really doesn’t talk to anyone but Punk on that brand, so when they’re touring, she was hanging out with him and stuff. He was trying extra hard to get into her pants, but she kept saying no because he’s gross and with Lita (open relationship on his end, unbeknownst to Lita).

So good ol’ John Cena told AJ that Punk was trying to get with her only to say that he did. It’s not because he’s so in love with her; it’s not because she’s ‘not like other women,’ and so on. She already knew this because John wasn’t the first to tell her this. She never mentioned any of this to Punk and carried on the friendship.

So a few weeks back, they were in OKC, and the owner of the Thunder approached her and wanted her number because Kevin Durant (basketball player) wanted to speak with her. She’s not a huge basketball fan, but she knows who he is, and she knows that he’s good. She and Kevin started talking and hit it off. Back and forth texting all day.

Punk heard about it and was heated. He was like, “So this is what you like? I guess I’m not dark enough for you.”

Nothing directly racist, but he did attack the fact that she likes black cawk. Anyway, he said he was done with her, but she’s confused because they never “started,” so how could he be “done.”

Anyway, Kevin is a huge geek like her, but sadly, he’s a huge mama’s boy, and his mama said she didn’t want him openly dating outside of the black race. :( #SadCrushedAJ

Status
Not open for further replies.