AJ Gray goes in on Wrestling Twitter following blowback for pointing out lack of Diversity

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
and again your rebuttals to everything is using WWE as the bar, when that should be far from the bar "bbbut white people do it too", ok great, if her nepotism and finessing of her white husbands clout did anything for anybody other than herself and was used to put other black people on id give a shyt

What have any of these people have done of note so far minus Nyla Rose who was pushed so they can say they had a transgender champion? Awesome Kong hasn't been on TV since February and was severely misused when she was on TV. The highlight of Sonny Kiss' career is being 1 of the 100 nikkas to lose to Cody in his ego stroke of an open challenge after spending his career doing nothing, and is in an irrelevant makeshift tag team with Joey Janela who is floundering himself. Is Reche Chanel even signed with the company or is she another one of the several black talents they brought on for the sole purpose of taking Ls on Dark? The same Big Swole who put out this statement basically co-signing AJ Gray?

Kenny Omega books that womens division and all he cares about are the Joshi women.

dont put them against anybody, judge them for what they promised to be during the beginning stages, besides even if you do put them against WWE/ROH/Impact in terms of black representation especially when it comes to male singles wrestlers they're still dead last and it's not even close so that should say a lot.

"I disagreed with your opinion on black wrestlers so I'm going to say you had your panties in a bunch and were crying and also project an AEW vs WWE stan war mentality onto you"

nikka just say you wrong, namedropping the people they blatantly signed to cater to the LGBTQ community doesn't prove anything. Not having one credible black MALE singles wrestler and the only person you being able to name being the guy who thought Chris Jericho dressing up as a klan member was humorous and caped for Tessa just proves my point.

Sign the unapologetically black non-bootlicking Darius Lockhart or Fred Yehi(theres a plethora of other names I could name alongside them) then we talking

I don't know who Darius Lockhart or Fred Yehi are because I'm not an indy wrestling guy, but if they're good, I hope anybody other than Vince signs them. :yeshrug:

He'll have them buckdancing with R-Truth in a few months

And I'm tired of you dismissing tag team wrestlers, all women and LGBT wrestlers as not mattering.

Just say they don't matter to YOU.

I'm not all pro-LGBT agenda myself, but I don't take their Blackness away from them.

Private Party, Scorpio Sky, Big Swoll, Brandi Rhodes, Nyla Rose & Sonny Kiss are on TV damn near weekly on the 2nd biggest company in the country.

That's progress to me.

I'm not gonna say I was wrong, because wasn't wrong.

You have a very SPECIFIC criteria of what diversity means.

To you women, tag team wrestlers, gay wrestlers who are Black or non-White don't matter.

The only thing that matters to you is single male Black wreslters holding championships.

If that's the case do you. :yeshrug:

So, please

STAY OFF MY dikk
B37ozGm.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would like to add too to the homey @The Amerikkkan Idol

The Internet is bigger too and in some cases bigger than tv

Just because someone is on Dark doesn’t make them lessor or devalue them, hell in some ways Dark is more assessable than Dynamite and it’s free.

A lot of talent is being introduced and showcased on there and will probably be solid pieces down the line. We just need to be supported them now and let AEW know we want to see more of them if anything

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I don't know who Darius Lockhart or Fred Yehi are because I'm not an indy wrestling guy, but if they're good, I hope anybody other than Vince signs them. :yeshrug:

He'll have them buckdancing with R-Truth in a few months

And I'm tired of you dismissing tag team wrestlers, all women and LGBT wrestlers as not mattering.

Just say they don't matter to YOU.

I'm not all pro-LGBT agenda myself, but I don't take their Blackness away from them.

Private Party, Scorpio Sky, Big Swoll, Brandi Rhodes, Nyla Rose & Sonny Kiss are on TV damn near weekly on the 2nd biggest company in the country.

That's progress to me.

I'm not gonna say I was wrong, because wasn't wrong.

You have a very SPECIFIC criteria of what diversity means.

To you women, tag team wrestlers, gay wrestlers who are Black or non-White don't matter.

The only thing that matters to you is single male Black wreslters holding championships.

If that's the case do you. :yeshrug:

So, please

STAY OFF MY dikk
B37ozGm.png
From the very jump I said they need to sign black male singles competitors, which is literally the same shyt AJ Gray is saying, and you responded by naming nikkas in tag teams and people in the womens division.. what the fukk does that have to do with anything I said? The people who get the most shine in the company are the male singles competitors so why wouldn't I want there to be better representation in their most prominent division?

I never said any of the black wrestlers don't matter but you're only naming those handful of people to gaslight. The divisions these people are in are not the issue I brought up, it's just people you brought up for the sake of deflecting and then acting stupid when I have to break it down and spell it out for your dumbass by saying "solo black male entity". Sonny Kiss is the only person who qualifies as that, gay or not, and even so they still have no idea what to do with him booking wise.

So stay off AEW's dikk and stop being a hypocritical fakkit who can't admit he's wrong, even though you're indirectly doing so by saying you agree with AJ but disagree with me because you mad I called you out for your caping you did earlier this year :mjlol:

Also, all them nikkas are not on TV "damn near" weekly..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn.... I tried to get y’all to cool this shyt down.... but y’all want to war.

fukk it.... TSC I did my part

@2 Cold Taurus I need you be witness I tried to be a Good RTruth so next time someone attempts to come for me. I need to you defend me and call back this moment

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Nope! Lies:damn:

I wasn’t part of the majority argument and I tried to diffuse the situation :whoa:

You gotta be on my side this time :dahell:

I was talking about the thread in general, not the 2 dudes that have been going at each other for months across different threads with the same argument.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
From the very jump I said they need to sign black male singles competitors, which is literally the same shyt AJ Gray is saying, and you responded by naming nikkas in tag teams and people in the womens division.. what the fukk does that have to do with anything I said? The people who get the most shine in the company are the male singles competitors so why wouldn't I want there to be better representation in their most prominent division?

I never said any of the black wrestlers don't matter but you're only naming those handful of people to gaslight. The divisions these people are in are not the issue I brought up, it's just people you brought up for the sake of deflecting and then acting stupid when I have to break it down and spell it out for your dumbass by saying "solo black male entity". Sonny Kiss is the only person who qualifies as that, gay or not, and even so they still have no idea what to do with him booking wise.

So stay off AEW's dikk and stop being a hypocritical fakkit who can't admit he's wrong, even though you're indirectly doing so by saying you agree with AJ but disagree with me because you mad I called you out for your caping you did earlier this year :mjlol:

Also, all them nikkas are not on TV "damn near" weekly..

gSWah3I.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps