AIYO. On everything B. Fukk Earthquake that fat fukk!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She asked for silence and you gave it to her? Why Gen?

Got caught up in a lie. I should have just said I was there with a homegirl earlier but did not think it would sound right. Hell . .It probably would have sounded fishy as hell. I was just feeling foolish as fukk. :mjcry:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
WTF_again.jpg

Yeah. . . Despite my most well detailed plans. . I tend to take that L. :ld:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Inside I am freaking the hell out!:mindblown: How the hell did he see me wayyyyy in the back??:ohhh: Nobody knows yet who he is looking at. So everybody is kinda laughing nervously not sure what the joke is. I look at Terry and she has zero idea.:dwillhuh: She is looking around too. So I follow her lead. Pretend to scan the room for his mysterious homie.

Quake bellows again in his loud ass high voice.. " I KNOW THATS YOU NIGGGAAAAAAAA! WHATS UP MANN! HEY EVERYBODY. GIVE THIS MAN AND HIS GIRL A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR COMING OUT TO SUPPORT ME TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!" :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: And he is pointing at somebody behind me. . I am thinking to myself . . THANK YOU LORD!! :lawd: :whew: All of a sudden a hot white spotlight hits our table. . He was pointing to the lighting guy. . Oh crap.:sadbron:

Everybody in the place starts clapping!

giphy.gif

My girl is looking confused as hell.:wtf: So I match her confusion on my face. Then Quake puts a dagger into me. He yells again. " YOU ARE THE BEST MY nikkaAAAA! YOU ARE YOUR LOVELY LADY. . OH WAIT. . OOOPS!! THAT IS NOT THE SAME LADY YOU HAD WITH YOU LAST NIGHT!!" :heh:

Then he puts his hand over his mouth and mockingly looks shocked.:troll: . . The whole crowd goes OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH on some Jerry Springer shyt and they all start laughing and pointing! :umad: Terry looks at me still confused and says. . " Where you here yesterday with another girl??":dwillhuh: I think quick on my feet and a lie flies :cape:out of my mouth. " this must be part of his act girl. I was not here." She says " oh ok and starts to laugh ( nervously ) again.":russ:

Meanwhile that nikka Quake is up on stage looking at me dead in my face with a assholish grin on his mug.

giphy.gif

I am looking at him and trying to tell him with my eyes to CHILLLLLLLLLLL :damn:. Quake had already stuck a dagger into me. . Now he decides to twist. :demonic:
IM WEAK :dead: :dead: :dead: