AIYO. On everything B. Fukk Earthquake that fat fukk!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Quake has me by the balls. . He starts toying with me.

Quake - HOW YOU GOING TO COME TO THE SAME SHOW TWO DAY IN THE ROW WITH A DIFFERENT GAL PLAYA!! :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

The whole Comedy Zone is rocking the fukk out. :dj2:

I am laughing along with everyone else. . . I whisper to Terry again. " this has to be part of his act. :russ: ) She is still laughing too. . . .Now I am waiting for Quake to go on with the rest of his routine. :dame:

Then just when the laughter was dying down and it looked like he was going to continue where he left off before he saw me. . . . .I saw Quake pondering something. :jbhmm: Then he blurted out:

"OH YESSS! I REMEMBER YOUR NAME NOW! GENERALLLLLLLLLLLL! WHATS UP HOMIE! WHERE IS LORI???"
I look at Terry. . . .Her eyes have turned into pure fury. :demonic:. "You had another girl here yesterday???:shaq2: LETS GO RIGHT NOW! TAKE ME HOME!!":damn::damn::damn::damn: She stands up and starts power walking to the exit. The whole Comedy Zone is in a uproar. EVERYBODY is dying with laughter.:laff::laff::laff::dj2::dj2::dj2::laff::laff::laff: I start following pitifully behind Terry and take a glance back at Quake. . . . He shrugs his shoulders :manny: and said. " YOU SHOULD HAVE GAVE ME SOME WEEEEEDDDD GENERALLLLLLLLLL" :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: The place literally exploded with laughter. He got that Stone Cold Steve Austin pop. :wow:

My sweet Terry. . I tried to explain to her on the way home.:sadcam: She cut me off at every point. Asked for SILENCE. At her house she said to lose her number. I had to take that L.:wow:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I would have been pissed

full

So you just took your L :francis: ?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Quake has me by the balls. . He starts toying with me.

Quake - HOW YOU GOING TO COME TO THE SAME SHOW TWO DAY IN THE ROW WITH A DIFFERENT GAL PLAYA!! :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

The whole Comedy Zone is rocking the fukk out. :dj2:

I am laughing along with everyone else. . . I whisper to Terry again. " this has to be part of his act. :russ: ) She is still laughing too. . . .Now I am waiting for Quake to go on with the rest of his routine. :dame:

Then just when the laughter was dying down and it looked like he was going to continue where he left off before he saw me. . . . .I saw Quake pondering something. :jbhmm: Then he blurted out:

"OH YESSS! I REMEMBER YOUR NAME NOW! GENERALLLLLLLLLLLL! WHATS UP HOMIE! WHERE IS LORI???"
I look at Terry. . . .Her eyes have turned into pure fury. :demonic:. "You had another girl here yesterday???:shaq2: LETS GO RIGHT NOW! TAKE ME HOME!!":damn::damn::damn::damn: She stands up and starts power walking to the exit. The whole Comedy Zone is in a uproar. EVERYBODY is dying with laughter.:laff::laff::laff::dj2::dj2::dj2::laff::laff::laff: I start following pitifully behind Terry and take a glance back at Quake. . . . He shrugs his shoulders :manny: and said. " YOU SHOULD HAVE GAVE ME SOME WEEEEEDDDD GENERALLLLLLLLLL" :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: The place literally exploded with laughter. He got that Stone Cold Steve Austin pop. :wow:

My sweet Terry. . I tried to explain to her on the way home.:sadcam: She cut me off at every point. Asked for SILENCE. At her house she said to lose her number. I had to take that L.:wow:
She asked for silence and you gave it to her? Why Gen?