Airport employee just stole a plane and is threatening to crash it into Walmart in Mississippi (Update : landed + arrested)

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I thought this was some BS. How he manage to steal a plane lol
There was a case in 2018 similar to this, the guy perished in the crash.

Russell had begun his shift that afternoon as usual, clocking in just after 2:30 p.m. His window of opportunity didn’t open until shortly before 7 p.m. Wearing a weathered yellow-and-orange reflective vest, Russell commandeered a tow rig at SeaTac’s C Concourse and trundled a mile to the north end of the airfield, where the Horizon Air craft was parked for maintenance. The plane, with seating for 76, had completed its last scheduled flight for the day around noon, a 23-minute jump from British Columbia’s Vancouver Island to Seattle, across the Salish Sea.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
If anyone has been thru Tupelo, crashing into that Walmart will wipe out about 30% of the jobs in town
I was thinking about this and the racial make-up of that walmart. All too often, you get walmarts that tend to have a dominant racial demographic depending on who lives near it, be it the "white" walmart, "black" walmart, and so on.