Airport employee just stole a plane and is threatening to crash it into Walmart in Mississippi (Update : landed + arrested)

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Wtf

Not on no tinfoil hat shyt but all of this type of shyt is gonna give the real decision makers the ā€œjustificationsā€ to push automation across all industries.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

Iā€™m not even being funny and I know it sounds crazy without context but look at the big picture.

Damn near every major legislative change had a ā€œcatalystā€ to propel it. Itā€™s also clear that workforce automation is in the best interest of big business at the end of the day, at least for menial and/or task-based jobs(I understand that flying a plane is not menial but it id tasked based, get from point A to point B). We also know that Elon and probably every other major tech and vehicle manufacturers is trying to figure out self driving. On the surface, self driving is this cool thing that a consumer would love to have. In practice and at scale, self driving eliminates the need for taxi drivers, Uber drivers, bus drivers, so on and so forth.

So itā€™s a reach but I wouldnā€™t put it past big business to have a 10 year or more roadmap where fully automating transportation is a goal.

And I think a significant catalyst would just make it easier to justify.

Itā€™s definitely some conspiracy shyt as I write it out :russ: BUT tell me it isnā€™t logical albeit cynical.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
coming-to-america-eddie-murphy.gif

:deadrose:

Phuck you, my ribs hurt now.