Airport employee just stole a plane and is threatening to crash it into Walmart in Mississippi (Update : landed + arrested)

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I was thinking about this and the racial make-up of that walmart. All too often, you get walmarts that tend to have a dominant racial demographic depending on who lives near it, be it the "white" walmart, "black" walmart, and so on.
Well, I can tell you having been to Tupelo, and having my brother go to school up near that way, a plane crashing in any Walmart in that area would’ve been pretty devastating to the black community.

While that city is majority white, there are still quite a few black folks there

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Well, I can tell you having been to Tupelo, and having my brother go to school up near that way, a plane crashing in any Walmart in that area would’ve been pretty devastating to the black community.

While that city is majority white, there are still quite a few black folks there
A lot of people would have been ready to kick his ass had he tried it next weekend as that’s where a lot people make their money with the flea market that takes place :francis:

They would have definitely treated it as a potential terrorist attack if they hadn’t done so already as the Flea Market is wayyyy more populated than that Walmart.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
A lot of people would have been ready to kick his ass had he tried it next weekend as that’s where a lot people make their money with the flea market that takes place :francis:

They would have definitely treated it as a potential terrorist attack if they hadn’t done so already as the Flea Market is wayyyy more populated than that Walmart.
The airport that he flew out of also hosts commercial flights. Using American Airlines, you can fly into Tupelo. It’s amazing to me that he was able to even get on a plane. It could’ve been real bad. Flying into a Walmart or anywhere in that area would’ve been terrible.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The airport that he flew out of also hosts commercial flights. Using American Airlines, you can fly into Tupelo. It’s amazing to me that he was able to even get on a plane. It could’ve been real bad. Flying into a Walmart or anywhere in that area would’ve been terrible.
It turns out dude isn't even a licensed pilot and worked at the airport fueling them, which makes it even worse, but impressive that he was able to get the plane off the ground.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I remembered like a decade ago a white dude suicide bombed a IRS building in Texas.

20100218__Texas-Plane-Crashp1.jpg
nikka I know the person who the pilot killed :gucci:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City