Air Bud thread - First five movies coming to Disney+ *woof*

Which is your fav. Air Bud movie?

• Air Bud (1997) – Josh meets a golden retriever and finds out that he can play basketball

• Air Bud: Golden Receiver (1998) – Josh's golden retriever learns to play football.

• Air Bud: World Pup (2000) – Josh and Emma discover that Buddy's ballplaying skills apply to soccer

• Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch (2002) – Buddy makes the baseball team and becomes a star player

• Air Bud: Spikes Back (2003) – Buddy tackles volleyball

• Air Buddies (2006) – Buddy and Molly's offspring work together to help each other while attempting t

• Snow Buddies (2008) – The offspring of Buddy and Molly go on an Alaskan adventure.

• Space Buddies (2009) – The Buddies tag along for a field trip to the space museum and accidentally w

• Santa Buddies (2009) – The Buddies help deliver the presents on Christmas Eve.

• Spooky Buddies (2011) – The Buddies are in a new adventure when Halloween hits Fernfield.

• Treasure Buddies (2012) – The Buddies find themselves on an Indiana Jones style adventure.

• Super Buddies (2013) – The Buddies acquire rings that give them super powers, now they must use them

• The Search for Santa Paws (2010) – When Santa is in trouble, Paws has to save Christmas with the hel

• Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (2012) – When the Christmas spirit begins to disappear, Mrs. Claus and

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Since they're doing shytty reboots they should make another one of these movies, except cast a Great Dane and have him out their steamrolling all the little kids like Earl Campbell

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Since they're doing shytty reboots they should make another one of these movies, except cast a Great Dane and have him out their steamrolling all the little kids like Earl Campbell

We don't need a reboot. They still making Air Buds

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The concept is absurd. What's even more absurd is coaches and refs allowing a DOG to play in the game.
What's funny is not too long ago I was at the park and these two cats were on the court playing ball they had a pit with em and he was playing defense like I ain't never seen before. I should of filmed it, that pit was on that shyt, stealing the ball, defending the drive and ever jump shots.
:gladbron:

StraxStrax

Daps
Pup Star: World Tour (2018) was created by Air Bud Entertainment, and takes audiences around the world, and continues the adventures of Tiny. As Pup Star, the singing competition, goes global the singing Yorkie gets ready for far-away places from Africa to India and beyond. Along the way, Tiny and her fellow judges find a rich tapestry of fantastic new songs and meet exciting new canine singers from all over the world and ultimately helps them discover that music really is the universal language that brings us all together.

StraxStrax

Daps
Scenes for a TV series were being filmed in downtown Duncan this week, drawing curious crowds and prompting questions from passersby.

Executive producer Anna McRoberts didn’t want to reveal too many details about the show, entitled Pup Academy, but did confirm that it is a new family-oriented TV series from Air Bud Entertainment, the creators of the Air Bud, Buddies, and Santa Paws film series.

Air Bud Entertainment has filmed its last five movies on the Island after 20 on the Mainland, and McRoberts is thrilled to be back here.

“We love being here very much,” she said. “The Island is very welcoming.”

Duncan, in particular, appeals to McRoberts, who was gushing about her lunch at the Duncan Garage on Wednesday.

“What’s great about Duncan, around city hall, is that you have all these beautiful buildings,” she said. “You can get a lot of looks in one small town. I can absolutely see us doing more [shoots in Duncan].”

Pup Academy is in Duncan until Friday evening. Some shooting for the series will also be done in Ladysmith.

New TV series films in downtown Duncan - Cowichan Valley Citizen