Air Bud thread - First five movies coming to Disney+ *woof*

Which is your fav. Air Bud movie?

• Air Bud (1997) – Josh meets a golden retriever and finds out that he can play basketball

• Air Bud: Golden Receiver (1998) – Josh's golden retriever learns to play football.

• Air Bud: World Pup (2000) – Josh and Emma discover that Buddy's ballplaying skills apply to soccer

• Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch (2002) – Buddy makes the baseball team and becomes a star player

• Air Bud: Spikes Back (2003) – Buddy tackles volleyball

• Air Buddies (2006) – Buddy and Molly's offspring work together to help each other while attempting t

• Snow Buddies (2008) – The offspring of Buddy and Molly go on an Alaskan adventure.

• Space Buddies (2009) – The Buddies tag along for a field trip to the space museum and accidentally w

• Santa Buddies (2009) – The Buddies help deliver the presents on Christmas Eve.

• Spooky Buddies (2011) – The Buddies are in a new adventure when Halloween hits Fernfield.

• Treasure Buddies (2012) – The Buddies find themselves on an Indiana Jones style adventure.

• Super Buddies (2013) – The Buddies acquire rings that give them super powers, now they must use them

• The Search for Santa Paws (2010) – When Santa is in trouble, Paws has to save Christmas with the hel

• Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (2012) – When the Christmas spirit begins to disappear, Mrs. Claus and

Results are only viewable after voting.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
wait there was more than 1?

and this thread coming from someone who cant finish Dawn of the planet of the apes...yet likes "Air Bud" WTF is going on here?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
wait there was more than 1?

and this thread coming from someone who cant finish Dawn of the planet of the apes...yet likes "Air Bud" WTF is going on here?

After trying to watch Dawn for the 2nd time I'd argue Air Bud is a better movie. I'll finish Dawn today and give a final review.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
only thing I know about this movie is when they raided Saddam's son mansion they found hundreds of copies of Air Bud in his room and a picture of the bush twins

StraxStrax

Daps
The kid in Air Bud was the son in Transamerica :ohhh:

StraxStrax

Daps
Air Bud 2 trailer is really good

"A boy looking to fit in, a team looking for a miracle"

"Now the greatest 3 point shooter ever to walk on four legs is tackling a whole new ball game"

"Now he's taking his team out of the DOGHOUSE and into the big time"

"The most unlikly rookie is footballs top dog"

StraxStrax

Daps
wGEegor.gif

StraxStrax

Daps
So Air Bud 1 is winning the poll but I think Space Buddies will get more votes once people watch it but I can get that they wanna watch the movies in the right order en Space Buddies is number 8.